SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gym photo has reminded me of the time she was soooo drunk before in the gym gear and took a load of really cringe photos and posted them to her stories 🙈 she deleted them then the next day haha does anyone else remember that? 😂

Reactions: 19
That gym photo has reminded me of the time she was soooo drunk before in the gym gear and took a load of really cringe photos and posted them to her stories 🙈 she deleted them then the next day haha does anyone else remember that? 😂
Yeah Carla was there and it was when we weren’t allowed visitors to our houses I’d say she was pulled up on it

Reactions: 10
They go through some amount of food for '2 people'!

SoPoo really is just going to gloss over the whole Keilidh thing and not mention it at all?
She's having some year, Dubaigate, Keilidhgate, what's next????

Reactions: 12
Well it seemed that the ‘girl talk’ was so serious that sue had to go into the gym. Whatever the duck she was saying to that girl on FaceTime 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just keep unfollowing anyway. Tell your ma, sister, brother, boyfriend, girlfriend! Sue needs to duck right off. Ignorance is not boss

Reactions: 12
Well it seemed that the ‘girl talk’ was so serious that sue had to go into the gym. Whatever the duck she was saying to that girl on FaceTime 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just keep unfollowing anyway. Tell your ma, sister, brother, boyfriend, girlfriend! Sue needs to duck right off. Ignorance is not boss
I'd have thought she'd be using the cigar room 🥴🥴🥴

Too true. Will 2021 be the downfall of the SoPoo Empire???

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t buy of Kelidh either, she used the whole situation to her advantage to make sales. Like she has her own brand now. Anyone know if she had to invest money in the original product or do they just put their name to it? Seems like an easy few quid

Reactions: 5
Just looking at the business pages story.. How many of her palettes have been "remastered" 😂

Reactions: 4
Drop in her personal account

Drop in the business account
Id say a lot of people are still following because its like a front row ticket to watching sue slowly derail...like watching a car crash even though u dont want to, u cant not look!!
we’ve all invested years into following sue (i liked her at the start) so now its like we mite as well keep following as she just ruins hersef...

Reactions: 15
Id say a lot of people are still following because its like a front row ticket to watching sue slowly derail...like watching a car crash even though u dont want to, u cant not look!!
we’ve all invested years into following sue (i liked her at the start) so now its like we mite as well keep following as she just ruins hersef...
All the bloggers were like that. By and large they were regular people but there comes a point when you are buying a lambo for your fella where you lose any connection you may have had to your following. Also the fact that she tried to maintain for years that she got no work done to herself when it was painfully obvious. If her account was hacked and deleted she would probably struggle to get more than 20k followers on a new account.

Reactions: 11
Lads I’m actually disgusted at her. The way she said “I’m off to have a glass of wine, it’s bleeping needed”. Every time there’s any criticism of her she is so rude and obnoxious. I remember a couple of years ago when the hot fire palette first came out and it was pure dirt you would get a better eyeshadow in deals.. she went on her story going mad at everyone that her palette is the best on the market she’s so narcissistic and rude!! Making millions selling cheap Chinese shite from a catalogue.. going around dressed like she’s in drag she’s so tacky and entitled. Thinks she’s above us all!!
Omg I remember this.. she was having drinks with her friend Sara and she came on her stories drunk.. she pulled out the palette and starting applying it and it had literally no pigment and said she made it that way so that it could be ‘buildable’ and easy for everyone to use 😂😂 she was so so ratty I can’t remember the whole speech but it wasn’t pleasant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I remember this.. she was having drinks with her friend Sara and she came on her stories drunk.. she pulled out the palette and starting applying it and it had literally no pigment and said she made it that way so that it could be ‘buildable’ and easy for everyone to use 😂😂 she was so so ratty I can’t remember the whole speech but it wasn’t pleasant lol
Oh my god that just brought back a repressed memory 😂 she was aggressively digging the brush into the pan and dragging it across her face 🤣🤣 "see look i formulated it to be buildable"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god that just brought back a repressed memory 😂 she was aggressively digging the brush into the pan and dragging it across her face 🤣🤣 "see look i formulated it to be buildable"
Yeah she was swirling that brush around for ages and there was nothing coming out 😂 I never bought any of her eyeshadow palettes as they were €30 and you could get a proper branded palette for that price and have better quality . Did anyone buy her perfumes? They were absolutely disgusting and €50 a go! She never mentions them anymore lol she tried to even give them away for free with online orders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.