SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that just reminded me. She said dildo wore the women’s skinny jeans in her range 😂 she tried to say they were unisex 😂
I know people who have seen them say he comes across as her gay bbf but when he wore her jeans that was the icing on the cake 🤣🤣🤣

She didn't know what she wanted that clothing line to be. Some jackets, some jeans some random bits and then she picked her crappy polishes and eau du SoPoo over her clothes??? Must have been the easier option!

Her wedding guna was awful!
Which one??? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Omg I remember this.. she was having drinks with her friend Sara and she came on her stories drunk.. she pulled out the palette and starting applying it and it had literally no pigment and said she made it that way so that it could be ‘buildable’ and easy for everyone to use 😂😂 she was so so ratty I can’t remember the whole speech but it wasn’t pleasant lol
I’d pay money to see that clip

Reactions: 5
Omg her clothing line too... #NeverForget 😂 trying to be like Pippa but tried too much too soon.. Pippa started off with jeans and then branched out.. she throws everything out at once and hopes for the best 🤣 there can’t possibly be any more lash styles left to launch at this stage she’s done them all 😂😂

Love this quote: “I was coming up against a brick wall – I couldn’t focus on any one thing 200 percent. And you guys know I put 500 percent into everything I do. And everything I bring to market, I can put my hand on my heart and say ‘it’s amazing’.

:LOL:

I bought the leather jacket and love it 😂😂😂
The black leather jacket is far and above the best pick of this lot https://sosueme.ie/fashion/sosu-by-sj/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Love this quote: “I was coming up against a brick wall – I couldn’t focus on any one thing 200 percent. And you guys know I put 500 percent into everything I do. And everything I bring to market, I can put my hand on my heart and say ‘it’s amazing’.

The black leather jacket is far and above the best pick of this lot https://sosueme.ie/fashion/sosu-by-sj/
Those mesh tops though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This reminds me, what happened at the wedding? Was it her or Carla that tit themselves? Also is it true that they tried to get a Garda cordon closing of the whole street in Skerries.
Yes also the parish priest had to apologise as security stopped people going into the church and apparently it wasn’t her parish?!

Reactions: 5
Is that a dig at Keilidh in her latest tutorial.. swatching her palette and saying it’s the most perfect palette and her fave in the whole world? Wonder is she swatching them after us talking about it last night saying the first one had literally no pigment ...

Reactions: 7

Sorry, that quote has me in stitches. Our Sue trying to do the ol'maths..... couldn't focus on one thing 200 percent, but I like to put 500 percent into everything...."Dlyzzz...is 200 bigger than 500 or less? And does that mean I'm missing some percent? Percent of what Dylzzzz?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that a dig at Keilidh in her latest tutorial.. swatching her palette and saying it’s the most perfect palette and her fave in the whole world? Wonder is she swatching them after us talking about it last night saying the first one had literally no pigment ...
Keilidhs latest instagram video is clearly a dig back at her😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.