SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever commented on the fact Terrie is literally wearing tissue as a top in this? Not even a half arsed white top with the straps tucked, she’s literally wearing bleeping tissue...
Never mind the top what had she done to her face

Reactions: 18
Has anyone ever commented on the fact Terrie is literally wearing tissue as a top in this? Not even a half arsed white top with the straps tucked, she’s literally wearing bleeping tissue...
That Daydream collection is a RIP off the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow talk collection

Reactions: 14
I have to say I saw sue one morning really early in arnotts getting ready to record part of her tv show. She’s so tall, but what struck me is I didn’t even recognise her I had to do a double take - she looks so different in person. Fuller face and body. I really thought she was nothing like what she is on her stories.

Reactions: 4
I know the 2 on the left - but whos on the right of her?
Not sure who the blonde girl is on the right but the tall brunette girl is Emily MacKeogh (who was on the Late Late on Friday & looks the same btw) and Daniella Moyles.

Cici Kavanagh looks the exact same too!

Reactions: 3
Is there anything more boring than watching sue demo applying her cheap white label makeup. All I can concentrate on is how she cannot speak properly because her teeth are too big for her mouth.

Reactions: 16
I know the 2 on the left - but whos on the right of her?
I think that’s her friend Joanne O Brien on the right. She would have been friends with her years. Seems like a fab girl she is married to an Irish soccer player and they have a little set of twins.

Reactions: 2
She's about 5"7 I wouldn't say she is really tall. She looks v different in reality.

Reactions: 3
This is a picture from 10 years ago though.
Totally but the point is Cici, Louise J, Emily and Daniella all look completely recognisable (as I said they all pretty much look the same) and Suzanne doesn’t - far from it actually.

Of course people change after 10 years including myself but I think she needs to be much more upfront about her aesthetic enhancements. Mentioning for the first time a while back that she had botox is a start but then promoting your contour kit to young girls when you have had tit loads of enhancements is hardly authentic.

Reactions: 14
She's taking the morning off???

Sorry Sue did you not take half of last week off to avoid addressing the whole Keilidh shitshow???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.