Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure dogs are just an accessory for a photo op to all these wannabes now, absolute disgrace the lot of em. Designer bag, designer dog.
Very odd that you've sent this picture of Lisa Nolan (who I had never heard of) to at least 5 diff threads. Including two big English bloggers (molly mae and lidia millen) and all other posts by you are about Lisa Nolan... Even the negative ones. Either you dislike her too much or you're her and think all publicity is good publicity and by writing this negative stuff to get yourself a few more followers maybe? 🤔😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Very odd that you've sent this picture of Lisa Nolan (who I had never heard of) to at least 5 diff threads. Including two big English bloggers (molly mae and lidia millen) and all other posts by you are about Lisa Nolan... Even the negative ones. Either you dislike her too much or you're her and think all publicity is good publicity and by writing this negative stuff to get yourself a few more followers maybe? 🤔😉😉
She shagged my bf once so ya I dislike her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Goss please :)
There’s not a lot to it other than she knew at the time he had a gf and she was a friend of a friend. She hooked up with him while she had a bf also.. all because he has a C list celebrity status. He’s more of a prick don’t get me wrong and didn’t want her after we broke up anyway because she’s just known as a trash social climber and I don’t give a hoot if that identifies me 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That's the biggest bit of gossip, we've had here in a while and it's not even about so poo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She be back on this week to promote her Rte show, if she’s away shame on the national broadcaster promoting her, but then again they weren’t much better Recently with the staff retirement party!
What annoys me is she gets away with it 😡 why isn’t she being called out? She’s forever breaking the rules the selfish witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see Vikkii’s (Rob Jackson’s other half) stories today , her sons birthday and Rob pushed the kid quite aggressively and the look of terror on the young lads face ,very disturbing IMO ,

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Vikkii’s (Rob Jackson’s other half) stories today , her sons birthday and Rob pushed the kid quite aggressively and the look of terror on the young lads face ,very disturbing IMO ,
Seen that myself 😡 haven’t seen any birthday mentions from the Jackson’s either. I could never not include a child.

Reactions: 2
What annoys me is she gets away with it 😡 why isn’t she being called out? She’s forever breaking the rules the selfish witch.
Someone here who follows her should post and ask how she's getting on in Dubai... Reckon it'd be blocked straight away 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She's definitely away.. like why else are there no new year posts - fridge pic, healthy eating, out for a walk all wrapped up, taking down the decorations etc Like what most people are doing...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What's her name on insta? That sounds awful 😣

Does anyone know if Carla drives a silver mini ? 🤔
Yea she does

Just came on to comment on Vikkis son. Constantly over Christmas that child hasn’t been seen with a smile on his face, I really feel sorry for him. And rob pushing off him in most recent vid because he was blowing his candles out? Also rob is a complete scumbag, served him before and he spoke down to me like a piece of dirt as if his own sister isn’t a dirty coke bleep. But anyways, child services I’m sure aren’t too far of a phone call away

Reactions: 12
Yea she does

Just came on to comment on Vikkis son. Constantly over Christmas that child hasn’t been seen with a smile on his face, I really feel sorry for him. And rob pushing off him in most recent vid because he was blowing his candles out? Also rob is a complete scumbag, served him before and he spoke down to me like a piece of dirt as if his own sister isn’t a dirty coke bleep. But anyways, child services I’m sure aren’t too far of a phone call away
Always think that child is in fear of him😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wonder his
Yea she does

Is he a fan of some snow ❄🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.