Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue definitely in another time zone as she just shared (pushed) dripping gold "offers" on her story & i highly doubt she'd be up & about "working" at 7am on a Saturday morning in Ireland 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh definitely away 😒 again Su is transparent. Moans about COVID. Doesn't do as she's told, like many other idiots taking unnecessary trips abroad.
One thing that kinda me is that facebook group Galz Who Snap? They ran amuck in Alicia Lip Fillers putting up a very idiotic pic of Pfizer and the gates to Auschwitz. Nearly all the comments were called for and I agree with everyone who bashed her but comments about her behaviour during lockdown had me thinking.... I never seen Su being mentioned anywhere (well we seen that article screenshots which was great!) but on this site, about the unnecessary catering service with 10/12 table settings... Do all these news/gossip sites avoid saying it how it is with that family? Wonder why they slate others but she's almost the exception?

Reactions: 9
Sue definitely in another time zone as she just shared (pushed) dripping gold "offers" on her story & i highly doubt she'd be up & about "working" at 7am on a Saturday morning in Ireland 🤔🤔
I'd bet money she is away! She's too quite. Those "offers" are paying her food and drinks don't yeno, so shell out girls suzi needs her hoilbops

Reactions: 8
Oh definitely away 😒 again Su is transparent. Moans about COVID. Doesn't do as she's told, like many other idiots taking unnecessary trips abroad.
One thing that kinda me is that facebook group Galz Who Snap? They ran amuck in Alicia Lip Fillers putting up a very idiotic pic of Pfizer and the gates to Auschwitz. Nearly all the comments were called for and I agree with everyone who bashed her but comments about her behaviour during lockdown had me thinking.... I never seen Su being mentioned anywhere (well we seen that article screenshots which was great!) but on this site, about the unnecessary catering service with 10/12 table settings... Do all these news/gossip sites avoid saying it how it is with that family? Wonder why they slate others but she's almost the exception?
They’re probably too scared to call out the whacko jackos for their journalists and researchers would be shot dead. Would take a brave person to call out a family of scumbags so deep with drugs. Same way when that MMA clown McGregor does anything it always falls under the radar

They’re probably too scared to call out the whacko jackos for their journalists and researchers would be shot dead. Would take a brave person to call out a family of scumbags so deep with drugs. Same way when that MMA clown McGregor does anything it always falls under the radar
Ya reckon they are deep in it? Or just users on their nights out?

Reactions: 3
This an old or new account? 😯
I'd say it's a fake account, she probably just disabled the one that she has. Think she did that after Sue's wedding and all the scandals that happened 💩. She wouldn't start a new page and have to build up all those followers and sponsors again, take time out of her partying schedule 😂😅❄

Reactions: 5
She bugs the hell out of me with the whole ‘hard work pays off’ or ‘I’ve worked my ass off’. So many people work their ass off but still struggle to get by. Does she mean that these people aren’t ‘successful’?

Reactions: 13
She bugs the hell out of me with the whole ‘hard work pays off’ or ‘I’ve worked my ass off’. So many people work their ass off but still struggle to get by. Does she mean that these people aren’t ‘successful’?
I agree... Maybe she should stop trying to compare her work to Leo do Caprio or Steve Jobs, when she's a girl from Skerries, wrote a blog at the right time, bought a new face, gaff & a loada designer gear, on the back of flogging white label shite in Penney's....
She has zero content now her hols and nights out have stopped... Or so we are meant to think. She is a bleeping bore 😴

Reactions: 21
So 💩 me got lucky at the right place at the right time... no doubt that if she started it now she would be no way as successful

Reactions: 13
So 💩 me got lucky at the right place at the right time... no doubt that if she started it now she would be no way as successful
Most definitely not!
I am sick of the whole insta branded shite... Tan lashes nails.... Like it's sickeningly repetitive and SAFE! None of these girls seem to be taking risks anymore, nothing new to the high street beauty market... Like Su "tried" and came up with a freckle pen.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s very true luck played a part in her success if she started today she probably wouldn’t be as successful

Reactions: 7
I absolutely wouldn’t be running to the shop to buy that tan after seeing this... is the tan on her face meant to look like that?! I’m obbbviously not a tan wearer 😬
OMG! That tan looks filthy!!

Reactions: 6
Sure the last time she was away all she put up was ads or memes. What’s with the last pic on her story? Very odd. Was she maybe having a perv and put it on her story by accident 🤔

Sure the last time she was away all she put up was ads or memes. What’s with the last pic on her story? Very odd. Was she maybe having a perv and put it on her story by accident 🤔
Or a subtle hint to her location, St Tropez!

Or a subtle hint to her location, St Tropez!
I’d say that’s exactly what it is. Quick private jet to south of France. If she was going further, she’d have had to get private jet to London and went from there, she wouldn’t risk being spotted with the peasants in coach. And would be a bit much to take a private jet to the Maldives !

I wonder is Katie away with her? , she put up a question box last night. She usually post replies with selfies but all these answers were on plain backgrounds.

Definitely away somewhere. She was posting 2/3 hrs ago, 6am!! Not a hope she's up that early here. No new years eve post either, with the dogs etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.