Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue has no style, anything she wears on that show is chosen by the same stylist that styles the people that appear on the show!!
She's just the young face that's there to balance out Eileen.
And no one questions why the 'style counsellor' needs to be styled by a professional before she goes and styles other people 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Wonder if Eileen is regretting teaming up with So 💩 yet.

Reactions: 10
Clem is just stunning in the dress....
She looks classy, I always thought one of the basic rules was you either show some leg or some boob but not both!!
Apart from the outfit Sue's hair and makeup is too severe as somebody earlier it's very Dynasty!!

Reactions: 8
And no one questions why the 'style counsellor' needs to be styled by a professional before she goes and styles other people 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Wonder if Eileen is regretting teaming up with So 💩 yet.
Doubt she's regretting it tbh. Sure who would watch the show if it was Eileen on her own?

Reactions: 1
I think Hatchets has snuck off for a lil New Years getaway. Must be raging she can't post!

• Haha
Everyone, I'm bleeping raging and fuming here. Rob and his "fiance" have spent new years eve with another couple. Our country's case numbers are the worst they have ever been and at this stage, I believe the government are, unlike before, genuinely scared it will be tall order to reduce numbers as we await the vaccine to make an impact. These gits break the new level 5 restrictions on the very first day and flaunt it all over social media on both their accounts. There he was less than a week ago posting about Dublin Fire Brigade, an emergency service that he works for as an essential worker and here he is tonight spalshing his rule breaking for so many to see. He is taking a risk and he will return to work and potentially put both the public he attends to aswell as his colleagues at risk as a result. What can we do with this info of him not giving a tit? Go to Dublin Fire Brigade and report him? The gaurds?
Screenshot_20210101_015829.jpg

Screenshot_20210101_020133.jpg
Screenshot_20210101_020218.jpg

Reactions: 6
These gobshites never have to be held accountable. Its infuriating! This family are all as bad as each other.

No radio show or paper ever wants to challenge them and I can't understand why!

Reactions: 9
Knew she would break lockdown...eitehr maldives or caribbean...wonder do her and dylz have to endure each others company for the holiday or did she bring a sister along for company 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Knew she would break lockdown...eitehr maldives or caribbean...wonder do her and dylz have to endure each others company for the holiday or did she bring a sister along for company 🙈
It won’t be half as good when you can’t uolaod all the vain selfies though!

• Haha
We'll know she's away if we're not treated to the usual dogs, sofa, wine, white walls stories over the next few days. She probably will post some #TB as the last comment said. If they actually have decided that now is a good time to go on holiday... Tone deaf isn't the right words

Reactions: 13
We'll know she's away if we're not treated to the usual dogs, sofa, wine, white walls stories over the next few days. She probably will post some #TB as the last comment said. If they actually have decided that now is a good time to go on holiday... Tone deaf isn't the right words
They always go somewhere for new year

Reactions: 4
Proves their relationship doesn't go much further than materialistic.... The need for luxury is constant for her.
Her brother. bleeping dose if I ever met one. Shameful he is in DFB

Reactions: 7
Proves their relationship doesn't go much further than materialistic.... The need for luxury is constant for her.
Her brother. bleeping dose if I ever met one. Shameful he is in DFB
Proves no-one needs to be too concerned about Dylan anyway

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.