Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be on a roll now but can no one set their own table anymore. I mean what do us mere mortals do without the help of interior companies. How would we ever know how to lay spoons on a table.
Fuxkwits

Reactions: 18

The only natural beauty in that family was Carla...

Screenshot_20201226-061037~2.png

Aww Kay-sheee... Acknowledging there's still a pandemic happening b4 sitting dwn to an unnecessary catered dinner... And then Su doing post, then u repost, of your new YSL bag....

Ya know for the regular peeps who aren't financially well off 😒

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sick witch I had a look getting catering and servers in she has no morals none of the family that’s all pure tack and it’s fake aswell cook your own dinner 🥘 ugh can’t stand them

Reactions: 5
There's something very off about having people waiting on you in your own home. Wouldn't sit right with me. Feel so sorry for her that she either can't of won't cook a Christmas dinner for her family. If you've done a few roasts it's really not that difficult.

Reactions: 15
The person who claimed he had MS has no clue. It’s not me spouting shite. I was just pointing out that he looks normal as in I doubt he has MS at his age. But then again I’m not a doctor like you! I just think it’s tit people are saying he’s sick when he’s probably just sick of being a preforming monkey for Sues insta!
I have MS and my neurologist says most people are diagnosed in their early 30s and some in their 20s. I was late at 39 apparently however that being said I have no symptoms on medication at all so he wouldnt have a 'shakey hand'probably - wouldn't see it as a physical reason to step back from social media but maybe for mental health reasons as it is hard to wrap your head around but the meds are so good nowdays it isnt a devastating diagnosis if you have Relapse Remitting type of MS. Also not throwing shade at anyone just sharing the info I have on it being a patient with MS.

Reactions: 8
What was with the unboxing of the YSL bag. Vulgar isn't the word. Sue seems to treat her family which is lovely and fair play to her but I genuinely don't get why they need to broadcast that she bought a designer bag for the Sister.
It would seem having designer gear is the be all and end all with this lot like you're somehow a better person if you're dripping in labels.

Reactions: 24
What was with the unboxing of the YSL bag. Vulgar isn't the word. Sue seems to treat her family which is lovely and fair play to her but I genuinely don't get why they need to broadcast that she bought a designer bag for the Sister.
It would seem having designer gear is the be all and end all with this lot like you're somehow a better person if you're dripping in labels.
Katie didn’t seem all that bothered about the bag either. More worried about getting a few pics for the gram

Reactions: 8
Reduce your social contacts.....Sue invites an entire workforce in to her home, between Gotcha covered “dressing” the table, chef, catering staff and minute of households for dinner🙄 was all that necessary given the times we are in?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t stand that family seriously bugs me the carry on of them parents especially arseholes

Reactions: 6
I have MS and my neurologist says most people are diagnosed in their early 30s and some in their 20s. I was late at 39 apparently however that being said I have no symptoms on medication at all so he wouldnt have a 'shakey hand'probably - wouldn't see it as a physical reason to step back from social media but maybe for mental health reasons as it is hard to wrap your head around but the meds are so good nowdays it isnt a devastating diagnosis if you have Relapse Remitting type of MS. Also not throwing shade at anyone just sharing the info I have on it being a patient with MS.
My brother and my best friends were both diagnosed in their early twenties. Ireland has one of the highest incidence rates of MS in the world. My friend has quite a bad tremor in one of her hands and my brother doesn't have any observable symptoms. They both get fatigued easily enough and would be very susceptible to viruses etc because their immune systems are weakened but as you said , thanks to their medication they both live more or less completely normal lives. My brother was diagnosed 30+ years ago and my friend was almost 15 years ago. I know this is really off topic but there seems to be a lot of misinformation about MS in the comments.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Kinda remind me of the McGregor's - grew up normal and then one of them made their millions, they become polar opposites of their previous selves and act like connoisseur's of the finer things..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.