Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The speculation & gossiping here about the health of a man that has, for whatever reason, clearly chosen to take a step back from social media, is creepy as duck. His social media is private, he doesn’t actively engage in Sues social media anymore, and she only features him in the background to shut down all the speculation about the state of her marriage. Moderators - I thought people that weren’t public figures & had <10k followers weren’t to be gossiped or talked about on here? How are you letting this continue?
Dzylan has nearly 30 thousand followers because of his public relationship, public life, public wedding, public everything....Surely they aren’t naive enough to think the “attention” can be turned on and off as they choose. They sold their souls for all they could get portraying an unrealistic life all the while selling everything from sweets to feckle pens, now it appears things have changed and the customers have noticed but as Sue is so full of tit and tries to keep up appearances she won’t acknowledge it hence the speculation. Speculation, debate and discussion is perfectly normal btw!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dzylan has nearly 30 thousand followers because of his public relationship, public life, public wedding, public everything....Surely they aren’t naive enough to think the “attention” can be turned on and off as they choose. They sold their souls for all they could get portraying an unrealistic life all the while selling everything from sweets to feckle pens, now it appears things have changed and the customers have noticed but as Sue is so full of tit and tries to keep up appearances she won’t acknowledge it hence the speculation. Speculation, debate and discussion is perfectly normal btw!!
I also don't think I have seen any negative comments about his health, in fact everyone seems to be wishing him well!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice Sue had Gotchacovered do up her table for Christmas Day. Mrs Makeup also had the table done up by Gotchacovered, however Mrs is a collab. Am thinking Sue us being sneaky

Reactions: 8
That’s great. The person saying he has it was making out that’s why he’s not on her insta. Implying you can see he has it. I was just pointing out that he didn’t look like he had anything. I just think it’s crappy to say someone is sick when the reality might be that he’s just sick of being on his wife’s insta....
I said was the poster who said they had heard from someone who works with her that he is ill, and it's either MS or Parkinsons. I never implyed that's why he has been absent from social media though. Who knows why he's not on IG. I mentioned it because someone asked if he was sick. I myself have an invisible illness and if I didn't tell you about it you would think I was the picture of health.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice Sue had Gotchacovered do up her table for Christmas Day. Mrs Makeup also had the table done up by Gotchacovered, however Mrs is a collab. Am thinking Sue us being sneaky
Can these idiots do anything by themselves seriously! I saw a few others too as I don't follow MRS. Maybe it was Erin McGregor or Rosie....cant remember!

Reactions: 3
The speculation & gossiping here about the health of a man that has, for whatever reason, clearly chosen to take a step back from social media, is creepy as duck. His social media is private, he doesn’t actively engage in Sues social media anymore, and she only features him in the background to shut down all the speculation about the state of her marriage. Moderators - I thought people that weren’t public figures & had <10k followers weren’t to be gossiped or talked about on here? How are you letting this continue?
Speculation & gossip on a Speculation & gossip site? Omg.....I need a brandy now that’s knocked me for 6. Thank god you’re here to monitor all of the bold people. Someone tell the Mods Karen wants them 🙄 Love the creepy as duck bit, reading here makes your Randall Weems ass creepy as duck too tho 😩😩
Can these idiots do anything by themselves seriously! I saw a few others too as I don't follow MRS. Maybe it was Erin McGregor or Rosie....cant remember!
Nope, too important to do skivy tasks 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had a chef too . Honestly she thinks she’s a kardashian 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She had a chef too . Honestly she thinks she’s a kardashian 😩
So what that she has the chef for Christmas dinner ?! Not everyone loves spending hours in kitchen preping for the "most wonderful day "in the year. If she has the money why can she not take the stress of it away from her family? If I would have the chance to do it,I would do it as well.
It seems that everything she does is just something to pick on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So what that she has the chef for Christmas dinner ?! Not everyone loves spending hours in kitchen preping for the "most wonderful day "in the year. If she has the money why can she not take the stress of it away from her family? If I would have the chance to do it,I would do it as well.
It seems that everything she does is just something to pick on.
I had a chef for the day too...the husband did a great job 😆

Tbh I'd pay someone too if I had the cash, plus the people who have money right now need to be spending it to keep people in jobs. And I'd say he was well paid for it!

Reactions: 8
I do think it’s poor taste having catering/chef in today considering a lot people couldn’t spend the day with their families. We couldn’t be with family so ordered an at home kit from a really nice restaurant in Dublin- all prepared and ready to plate/put in the oven. As close as we could get to a having a chef but still respecting the rules. Sue is the definition of poor taste though.

What is laughable is Katie redoing her gift unboxing for her instagram; hers and Sue’s are different. Why would ya bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Limit your contacts and they have non essential catering staff in the house? I’d think it was a bit OTT trashy most years but this year it’s just a massive F U to anyone who has lost jobs, loved ones, frontline staff etc.

Reactions: 26
Honestly I think having your Christmas dinner catered is just chavvy. It’s a time for spending with your friends and family and people you know and love. Not the hired help.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.