Carla Jackson: Big sis Sue is her cash cow, who the hell she sleeping with now?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carla Jackson. Sosue's sister. Fond of the fillers.... At least she admits it , unlike Snooze. Laughs like an over zealous Goose.. Changes boyfriend like she changes knickers..... actually, scrap that..... she probably doesn't wear knickers.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads I’d love to know why her and your man Jamie broke up? The rest of her family still follow him etc and they like his pics but not her. His new girlfriend is gorgeous but I’m just curious as him and Carla seemed very happy together

Reactions: 7
Lads I’d love to know why her and your man Jamie broke up? The rest of her family still follow him etc and they like his pics but not her. His new girlfriend is gorgeous but I’m just curious as him and Carla seemed very happy together
I thought they broke up after the bender she went on in Dubai with little rich boy King Prawn or whatever the hell he calls himself. Typical rough as duck sponges off daddy and drives a super car type of loser, just the type for the Jackson’s no doubt.

Reactions: 9
So I don't know much about this girl about from she's one of the many Jackson's being funded by Su....
I heard she worked in Velvet but kept arriving to work a bit "worse for wear" so she got sacked... Anyone verify this?
Is she a nice girl? because she comes across on insta more real than her sister Su, that she'd give ya a fun night out but she'd feel ur man up under the table kinda girl 😂
What's her job? Has she worked anywhere else but Velvet Hair/ spray tan/ Sosu?
She still live at home with her Ma& Da? Last few pics on her fairly quiet of late insta, doesn't look like Mumzys fancy gaff

Reactions: 4
I heard she did the dirt on him in Dubai she came home and they broke up. He seemed lovely he’s a southsider went to a private school etc completely different world from Carla. He probably didn’t sell drugs so was never gonna last. They were very funny together to be fair but didn’t see it lasting. I think jamie and Suzanne were really close and probs still are. I’d imagine Carla blocked him once they broke up. His new girlfriend is gorgeous say Carla is snapping

So I don't know much about this girl about from she's one of the many Jackson's being funded by Su....
I heard she worked in Velvet but kept arriving to work a bit "worse for wear" so she got sacked... Anyone verify this?
Is she a nice girl? because she comes across on insta more real than her sister Su, that she'd give ya a fun night out but she'd feel ur man up under the table kinda girl 😂
What's her job? Has she worked anywhere else but Velvet Hair/ spray tan/ Sosu?
She still live at home with her Ma& Da? Last few pics on her fairly quiet of late insta, doesn't look like Mumzys fancy gaff
Think she lives with her new fella the mad weird looking fella old enough to be her Da

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I heard she did the dirt on him in Dubai she came home and they broke up. He seemed lovely he’s a southsider went to a private school etc completely different world from Carla. He probably didn’t sell drugs so was never gonna last. They were very funny together to be fair but didn’t see it lasting. I think jamie and Suzanne were really close and probs still are. I’d imagine Carla blocked him once they broke up. His new girlfriend is gorgeous say Carla is snapping

Think she lives with her new fella the mad weird looking fella old enough to be her Da
Ah stop I thought they broke up and that allowed her to be back in Su's crew again 😂

Reactions: 2
Ah stop I thought they broke up and that allowed her to be back in Su's crew again 😂
Lol sure you never know she prob did the dirt on him too. State of him anyways

Does her ex work with Milos Mission (dog charity) does anybody know?

Last edited:

Whats her new lads name??