Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these people lol I thought I was on the wrong there for a minute there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who are these people lol I thought I was on the wrong there for a minute there
They are nobody 😂 the couple of the extravagant wedding in Adare manor that sue and Dylan went to. Harry is friends with SJ and Dylan, they just announced they’re pregnant (Harry and Niamh). The ex of Harry is what they were talking about above 😂 all spin offs of the SJ show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lol just spotted that! Christ his ex is going to be in a heap over this never mind the wedding 😂

Holy jaysus, Niamh went from being to single to hitched and preggers in Guinness Book of Records time!!!

A good few years, maybe six with a year between her and Niamh. I get you but she isn’t hung up on him, only the life she would have had with that kind of money and that’s no basis for a relationship which is why it ended in a lot of cheating in the last two years by her. Sad to see her still clutching the bags he once gave her and buying fake followers to try and stay relevant. Terrible to not have the connections to SJ anymore. One of the guys she cheated with was her friends bf, Jeremy Kyle stuff so no pity party from me.

Bet Lisa's raging now, gaff in Marbella, wedding in Adare, designer honeymoon outfits in Santorini, and preggers! Defo not planned only got hitched 22nd August and NIAMH drinking like a fish since then!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wicklow animal welfare calling her out for her designer dog purchase. Fair play to them

Reactions: 14
Well fair feks Wicklow Animal Welfare. Bravo. Had to be said.
The post said SSM was using the family bought dog to sell coats. I am blocked on SSM so can't see that post!

Last edited:
Omg my heart 💔
Fair play to them, hope they are both (Sue & Pippa) raging & mortified. And Sue if you do read here, you & your bland little sister are vile, you’re not dog lovers, you can’t even bother to toilet train them, they really are just accessories to you, handbags that tit on your rugs. Repugnant😡

Reactions: 17
Omg my heart 💔
Fair play to them, hope they are both (Sue & Pippa) raging & mortified. And Sue if you do read here, you & your bland little sister are vile, you’re not dog lovers, you can’t even bother to toilet train them, they really are just accessories to you, handbags that tit on your rugs. Repugnant😡
Brilliant description👏👏👏 just another designer accessory to Sue

Reactions: 7
Holy jaysus, Niamh went from being to single to hitched and preggers in Guinness Book of Records time!!!

Bet Lisa's raging now, gaff in Marbella, wedding in Adare, designer honeymoon outfits in Santorini, and preggers! Defo not planned only got hitched 22nd August and NIAMH drinking like a fish since then!
Absolutely raging 😂 keep clutching onto your old harry gifted designer bags hunni convincing yourself you and your puppy are doing fine without his money

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So sad and cruel they don’t give a tit and all the idiots commenting that they want the same dog

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.