Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at sue showing the soap and glory or ted baker Christmas sets from boots. Meanwhile on Christmas morning sue will be opening 40 hermes boxes, 20 chanel boxes and 12 boxes from BT😂, all purchased by herself too🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lol at sue showing the soap and glory or ted baker Christmas sets from boots. Meanwhile on Christmas morning sue will be opening 40 hermes boxes, 20 chanel boxes and 12 boxes from BT😂, all purchased by herself too🙃
Or from the allowance she gives Dylzzzz 🙈🙈🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So harsh and masculine looking, she was gorgeous why do they feel the need to mess with their faces so much?

Oh gosh, she reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner (Bruce) she is so naturally beautiful. It’s such a shame she would destroy her natural looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder is this photo shoot the first time So Poo and Carla have been in the same room in months 🤣🤣🤣 I bet thats a fun atmosphere to be working in today!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a quick look
Muf should be called out for this too! €5k or something for her dog

You mean to do something fun on holiday? Instead of just putting on tan and make up and taking photos with a cocktail in their hand????
I wouldn't say so, that would be waaaaaaaay too creative for the Jacksons.
Eh no one said she left the resort 😂 she never does! God forbid she have any actual interests or hobbies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Muf should be called out for this too! €5k or something for her dog

Eh no one said she left the resort 😂 she never does! God forbid she have any actual interests or hobbies 😂
I’ve always wondered why she spends hours on planes flying half way around the world to just drink cocktails, have the pool lols and do her make up to go out to dinner! You can do all that after a 2 hour flight to Spain/Portugal

Reactions: 11
I’ve always wondered why she spends hours on planes flying half way around the world to just drink cocktails, have the pool lols and do her make up to go out to dinner! You can do all that after a 2 hour flight to Spain/Portugal
She’s been to beautiful places and not once has she done any exploring, visited a museum,
or stepped ONCE outside of her comfort zone and I think it’s because she’s just a pretty face... there’s nothing else between the ears! She has no education and she basically just got lucky. All these beautiful places are wasted on her.

Reactions: 15
Remember she went to Bali...and literally went to the spa and sat on her balcony...she didnt even leave the hotel!!! 🙈 same with thailand...they went to a hilton or something like that and she came home and just complained about it....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Remember she went to Bali...and literally went to the spa and sat on her balcony...she didnt even leave the hotel!!! 🙈 same with thailand...they went to a hilton or something like that and she came home and just complained about it....
Id happily go on all these adventures for her & let her sit in swords with snow cocktails if she'd like? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember she was torn to bits for Thailand, she was such a snob about it! 🙄 she likes to go to these exotic sounding places to sound like shes so well travelled but in reality, she just fannys around by the pool with a stupid hat and face full of make up which she could do anywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye but we wouldn't feel sh1te about our lives if she was trucking around a market in Portugal. We all could do that! But lounging in Bali or Maldives (which is out of the reach of most of us) means we buy into the influencer lifestyle. But not anymore girls, our eyes are wide open now!

Reactions: 7
I know. I was actually upset over Bali. Its such a beautiful place to explore. It was entirely wasted on her. It was just pure luck and a pretty face that got her where she is. She has no sense of adventure at all so she definitely didn’t bankroll her own success story. I think you definitely need that wild adventurous side to plummet your own money into a venture like her business.

Reactions: 8
Wonder is Dylan the same as her? Or is that why ppl are thinking there is something "odd" about their marriage recently. Rumours that he's unwell (hopefully not) but just maybe he's sick of the same boring safe perfect life Su has created.ayhe he finally sees that it wasn't worth selling your soul (I mean wedding) for 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh my god I know I’m late to the party but Carla Jackson looks like a man 😳 what is she doing to herself she’s so naturally beautiful she looks like a drag Queen these days

Have to laugh at the giveaway - win everything in the sosu line up, but there's no nail polish or perfume?? 👀

Reactions: 2
Have to laugh at the giveaway - win everything in the sosu line up, but there's no nail polish or perfume?? 👀
No brand holds onto every line they ever release. That’s pretty normal, she cuts the lines that are not popular and builds on the ones that are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.