Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what you will about Terrie but at least she gave a home to a dog that had been abandons and isnt promoting ‘designer dogs’ and its obvious her and her hubbie give the dog all the attention he required
Sue just has 3 fashion accessories she calls pets and has no problem leaving them at home or sending them away whenevr she pleases...them dogs probably have never seem so much of her and dylz since covid...
(Altho im defo sure they have had a few sneaky hols....)

Reactions: 9
Say what you will about Terrie but at least she gave a home to a dog that had been abandons and isnt promoting ‘designer dogs’ and its obvious her and her hubbie give the dog all the attention he required
Sue just has 3 fashion accessories she calls pets and has no problem leaving them at home or sending them away whenevr she pleases...them dogs probably have never seem so much of her and dylz since covid...
(Altho im defo sure they have had a few sneaky hols....)
Terrie? The same Terrie that fostered a dog for a couple of weeks before first lockdown but rehomed him because it wouldn’t be fair to the dog because of how much they like to travel? Granted she did say from the start she never intended to keep that dog. She rehomed him with promises of always keeping in touch with the new owner about him. She then jetted off on her 2 holidays of 2020 in jan and feb. Then lockdown hits and Terrie has to get herself a little hobby to keep her entertained 🙄 What will happen to her dog as soon as she can travel again? Very same thing as Sue’s dogs. And don’t get me started on the carry on of her recently with the dog on the beach and the horse 🙄

Reactions: 7
Terrie? The same Terrie that fostered a dog for a couple of weeks before first lockdown but rehomed him because it wouldn’t be fair to the dog because of how much they like to travel? Granted she did say from the start she never intended to keep that dog. She rehomed him with promises of always keeping in touch with the new owner about him. She then jetted off on her 2 holidays of 2020 in jan and feb. Then lockdown hits and Terrie has to get herself a little hobby to keep her entertained 🙄 What will happen to her dog as soon as she can travel again? Very same thing as Sue’s dogs. And don’t get me started on the carry on of her recently with the dog on the beach and the horse 🙄
Jake is the content break between all the ads. It will be interesting to see where he is this time next year when she can travel again.

I see Carla& Sue up and out early getting prepped and pruned to go back home till the 18th!

Reactions: 4
I was just coming on to say how bleeping high maintenance is Carla, no wonder she’s been missing from insta the past few weeks, she needed her brows, botox and lip fillers done 🙄😂 she’s going to be like Jackie Stallone by the time she’s 50

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember sosubysj social media account manager? Came on stories maybe 2 or 3 months ago and said we be seeing alot more of her doing demos etc. Never seen her since 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does Carla work? Her stories today, Botox, lip filler, nails, all in the one day. Or does Su bank roll her?

Reactions: 7
I’d say Sue was with Carla for those treatments today too she just doesn’t put them on her stories cos it’s her products that do it not the Botox 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say Sue was with Carla for those treatments today too she just doesn’t put them on her stories cos it’s her products that do it not the Botox 😂😂😂
I just see Su had the tv guy too, so as you say both probably did the same today with all treatments.

Reactions: 5
Sues latest post giving away an iPhone 12 - that is her holding the phone right??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That spare room is very blah and boring! She prob spent a fortune on it. The walls and carpet are merging into each other!!

Reactions: 4
Sues latest post giving away an iPhone 12 - that is her holding the phone right??
I thought it was Denise Kenny’s story and she’d dyed her hair!!
Katie over for dinner and not doubt Carla too, sure ya would have to do something with the new hair and face, couldn’t wait till the 18th like the rest of country!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Their vanity knows no bounds!!!
The spare room is very drab and beige except for the mahooosive tv slapped onto the wall, she's very Cheshire housewives material!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.