Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this sue?she looks......odd
Sure Carla was out at Alicia Lip Fillers, I'd say Sue was also there but unlike Carla doesn't own up to a lot of work she gets done

So Carla shows Sue's phone giveaway, Katie shows Sue's phone giveaway.... CHEQUE PLEASE SUE! 🤣

Oh and where's the tv blokes mask eh? I wouldn't hire anyone to come to my home if they're not willing to protect themselves and myself during all this... Thanks for the promo but think il pass 😷
And Su is lovin the whole top seller shite.... Of course she is cz while she's laughing at all the people who buy her cheap tat, she's bypassing them all in her big car to go straight to the REAL bosses in makeup, CT... And Penney's "shite" no more for Sue, nope pass her a PRAAAADAAAAA or BALENCIAAAAGAAAA...
By the way I love Penney's but it's clear by the obvious giant logos those clowns wear, the Jackson's, DO NOT! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20201202-100209~2.png
Screenshot_20201202-100154~2.png
Can someone tell me why?????
She's clearly all the the pay cheque, she ain't even loyal to her own brand ffs 😂
And yes Su they are fabulous prices for DESIGNER gift sets! Ya wouldn't see that kinda packaging in Penney's eh 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Personal trainer in the house today and supposed to be no visitors until December 18th 🤔 like go to the gym like everyone else! And isn’t Dylan a personal trainer why can’t he help her?!

Reactions: 5
Personal trainer in the house today and supposed to be no visitors until December 18th 🤔 like go to the gym like everyone else! And isn’t Dylan a personal trainer why can’t he help her?!
Ha guess he could always Zoom her from his gaff in Portugal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brooke is Dylan and Suzannes best mate.

Ah Brooke is Dylan's replacement... Oh I mean friend 🤣
They defo riding.... That's what Brooke does best. duck his mates birds 🐍

Reactions: 2
Ah Brooke is Dylan's replacement... Oh I mean friend 🤣
They defo riding.... That's what Brooke does best. duck his mates birds 🐍
This is the story going around Malahide & Swords. I can’t wait to buy a cheap Chinese cocktail in the SoSue Cafe Bar when it opens back up 😂😂😂

This is the story going around Malahide & Swords. I can’t wait to buy a cheap Chinese cocktail in the SoSue Cafe Bar when it opens back up 😂😂😂
I wasn't the only one so thinking this and im not from those areas

I wasn't the only one so thinking this and im not from those areas
Yeah seems to be common knowledge at this stage, I couldn’t do an open relationship myself but whatever floats your boat. Can’t see her coming out & making it public tho, at this point everyone pretty much knows how she’s getting her Nat King Cole, and isn’t SoSue-prised! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah seems to be common knowledge at this stage, I couldn’t do an open relationship myself but whatever floats your boat. Can’t see her coming out & making it public tho, at this point everyone pretty much knows how she’s getting her Nat King Cole, and isn’t SoSue-prised! 😁
I’m shook at this. I thought Sue had more brains than that 🤦‍♀️ Maybe the cigar room is going to be a mad sex fest orgy 😂😂 Carla and Dylan, Sue and Brooke imagine the scandal of it 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m shook at this. I thought Sue had more brains than that 🤦‍♀️ Maybe the cigar room is going to be a mad sex fest orgy 😂😂 Carla and Dylan, Sue and Brooke imagine the scandal of it 😂😂
Is Brook still with that girl Sian?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.