Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hack of that spare room “number 2” 🙄 and dont even get me started on that hideous Christmas tree in her bedroom....it looks tacky af!! Baking a premixed brownie mix in a paper baking tray doesn’t really constitute baking 🤣 So sell me is playing grown up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she bothered to house train the dogs I’d say there’d be no ‘spare’ rooms. They’d have a room each. As it is she couldn’t have them running riot around a room on their own. Could you imagine the smell off the carpets and as for all the panelling? They’d have a field day chewing on that

Are the dogs seriously not house trained?! Christ almighty....how lazy could you be!

Reactions: 4
Are the dogs seriously not house trained?! Christ almighty....how lazy could you be!
Nope! It's absolutely disgusting. For someone who claims to love dogs I find it very strange that she wouldn't bother to house train them. Can't imagine how bad the house must smell.

Reactions: 2
Nope! It's absolutely disgusting. For someone who claims to love dogs I find it very strange that she wouldn't bother to house train them. Can't imagine how bad the house must smell.
Jesus I'm shocked. That's disgusting and in a beautiful new house too. It's very easy to do it but requires a few weeks consisten y which they wont do. Surprised they didnt pay someone to do it. I LOVE my dogs, and got my most rexent one two years ago. He broke my heart the first month or teo, every single hour peeing but once he hit 4 months it all clicked. I couldn't live like that.

Between them shitting on the sofa and pissing on the carpets last week after she literally just had them cleaned, it's disgusting. They have a big back garden so there's no need for them to go inside in the house. I think it's down to laziness and fact she obviously priortises her money making machine and holidays before the dogs. They are too old to be having accidents consistently, tells me it's down to their training . That's my opinion anyway

Reactions: 6
It's actually disgusting the dogs are not house trained. There's alot of time and effort needed at the beginning to train them but Sue was too busy jetting off here there and everywhere to do it herself. Still not an excuse with all her money she could of paid someone. I could not live like that.

Reactions: 7
Does she send them somewhere when she travels or have them minded in the house? Either way...it’s asking a lot to expect someone to clean up adult dog piss & tit x 3 when you’re minding them. I have a very big dog & if her poo’s were not outside, I think I’d hurl 🤮 Another reason for me to dislike her, in my opinion, that’s animal neglect. Put them in Louis Vuitton jackets all you want, that’s basic animal care. She’s vile 🤬

Hello folks, I don’t want to derail this thread but as it’s so active I thought someone here may know who the flogger is that is claiming to be homeless but in actual fact isn’t? The insta page tea_spill_2020 keeps going on about her but calls her “she who can’t be named”.....Just wondering has anyone any idea who/what it’s Ll about?

Reactions: 6
Hello folks, I don’t want to derail this thread but as it’s so active I thought someone here may know who the flogger is that is claiming to be homeless but in actual fact isn’t? The insta page tea_spill_2020 keeps going on about her but calls her “she who can’t be named”.....Just wondering has anyone any idea who/what it’s Ll about?
Julie twins and me x

Reactions: 1
She’s a walking ad the BT bags and Charlotte Tibury boxes under the tree!
But I thought she uses only her faaaaaabulous SoSue range 😂
I don't get ppl like her, completely goes against her own brand. Contradictory much?

Reactions: 3
Does she send them somewhere when she travels or have them minded in the house? Either way...it’s asking a lot to expect someone to clean up adult dog piss & tit x 3 when you’re minding them. I have a very big dog & if her poo’s were not outside, I think I’d hurl 🤮 Another reason for me to dislike her, in my opinion, that’s animal neglect. Put them in Louis Vuitton jackets all you want, that’s basic animal care. She’s vile 🤬
Her cousin used to take them that’s who was minding the other dog when it got run over and killed

Thread suggestion "sosue not got a lot to do, still won't train her dogs surrounded by poo" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
But I thought she uses only her faaaaaabulous SoSue range 😂
I don't get ppl like her, completely goes against her own brand. Contradictory much?
It's hilarious, only CT for herself and the fam, I reckon the only time she wears her own stuff is when she's on trying to flog it!!

Reactions: 7
Her cousin used to take them that’s who was minding the other dog when it got run over and killed
I really don’t know why you’d have a dog let alone multiple dogs if your going to away 2 weeks or more out of every month (before covid obvs), no wonder they were never trained, she wouldn’t be around long enough to bother. No excuse in 2020 tho!!! Can’t imagine the smell in the house 🤢

Reactions: 3
I really don’t know why you’d have a dog let alone multiple dogs if your going to away 2 weeks or more out of every month (before covid obvs), no wonder they were never trained, she wouldn’t be around long enough to bother. No excuse in 2020 tho!!! Can’t imagine the smell in the house 🤢
It’s too late now I’d imagine. Can’t teach an old dog new tricks 🤷‍♀️

It’s too late now I’d imagine. Can’t teach an old dog new tricks 🤷‍♀️
It's never too late to toilet train them. We rescued ours and they were in a bad way, and even with the bad shaken up state they were in they eventually trusted us and started going outside. Only ever had one poo accident since but that was because of an upset tummy. It's just laziness and she has so much money she can easily replace things or get them a cleaner in to steam clean the carpets or sofas. Dogs are actually really clever but her dogs know they can do what they want and tit everywhere without being giving out to or putting them out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's never too late to toilet train them. We rescued ours and they were in a bad way, and even with the bad shaken up state they were in they eventually trusted us and started going outside. Only ever had one poo accident since but that was because of an upset tummy. It's just laziness and she has so much money she can easily replace things or get them a cleaner in to steam clean the carpets or sofas. Dogs are actually really clever but her dogs know they can do what they want and tit everywhere without being giving out to or putting them out
I stand corrected. Well done you. Both for rescuing your dogs and for treating them respectfully enough to take the time to train them. It must have been harder though that they were older? I’ve only ever rescued one dog and that was because the people living next door moved away and just left her 😡 But she was trained already and to be fair preferred my house anyway before her owners abandoned her. Had her 8 years before she went to her heavenly home 😥 Other than that I’ve always had pups and trained them from young. Takes about 2 months for me and you just need to be consistent and strict. She has no interest in giving them proper time to do this, only sitting there with her phone videoing them while they lay about. Does she even exercise them? My fella has to be walked 4 km twice daily and literally will cry until I take him when he knows it’s coming up to 6.30am and 4pm. He’s so clever 😂

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.