Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those "artistic pics" make all the influencers look like they've had a stroke. Sinead curvy style got one and she genuinely looked like her face was drooping🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sues story yesterday, her Cloud 10 haul....she really couldn’t be arsed doing these ad breaks 😂 probably thinking what other CEO of a beauty brand is having to stoop this low 🤣 anyway whodefuuuuuuuk ‘buys’ Xmas presents for people, opens them & USES them? Ah Sue, I smell a little porky pie....’bought’. Sure Jan 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sues story yesterday, her Cloud 10 haul....she really couldn’t be arsed doing these ad breaks 😂 probably thinking what other CEO of a beauty brand is having to stoop this low 🤣 anyway whodefuuuuuuuk ‘buys’ Xmas presents for people, opens them & USES them? Ah Sue, I smell a little porky pie....’bought’. Sure Jan 🤥

I thought the same. She started applying the the bronzer and I was like eh 'did she not just say that was a gift???' She's so full of shite but I guess we don't call her So 💩 Me for nothing.

Wonder will she actually wear the stuff from Retro Flame lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God looks like she’s welcoming you on board an Aer Lingus flight in that insta post 🙈 Tries dressing up as a teenager in one post and a 55 year old solicitor in another 😬 For someone who runs their own business I just don’t get why she needs to keep flogging and advertising shite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God looks like she’s welcoming you on board an Aer Lingus flight in that insta post 🙈 Tries dressing up as a teenager in one post and a 55 year old solicitor in another 😬 For someone who runs their own business I just don’t get why she needs to keep flogging and advertising shite 🙄
She hasn’t done that much advertising in recent years to be fair. I wonder is it because sales have dramatically dropped for beauty products? We’re going no where to be putting on tan, applying nails, lashes etc. It has to have effected sales to some degree. Also she doesn’t have her 2 holidays a month anymore. More time on her hands to be making a few extra quid for sitting talking tit in her wardrobe. I do know she has gone on some sneaky holidays. She basically vanished for the last 2 weeks of September and someone on here said afterwards they’d spotted her at an airport in Greece.

A bedroom tree 🤣🤣🤣 ah lads 🤣 and why the duck is every blogger and their nana using the bleeping song it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 🙄😴😴😴 on everyone's story and post...too repetitive 🙄😴🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she have someone into the house to do the bedroom tree?? She is thanking the company for “creating this beauty” of the bedroom Christmas tree... surely that’s against covid regs? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Nothing is against
Did she have someone into the house to do the bedroom tree?? She is thanking the company for “creating this beauty” of the bedroom Christmas tree... surely that’s against covid regs? 🤦🏻‍♀️
There's no such thing as Covid regulations when it comes to these floggers 😂😂 who even cares anymore... Money talks with these people and if I had the money I'd probably do the same thing 😂 one tree is enough tho, who wants multiple trees around the place for the sake of 3 weeks 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
A Christmas tree in her bedroom 🙄🙄 Ah lads stop the world and let me off 🤦‍♀️ I just don’t have a response adequate enough to give that the justice it needs. Forget the vaccine, I think we just need to sedate half the country at this stage into winter hibernation 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A Christmas Tree in Bedroom😡😡😡😡Saying support local business but then #collab..so whos she supporting😡😡Disgusting & so greedy taking a free tree for her bloody bedroom..shame on her & that company🤬🤬🤬🤬Selfish cow...why would she not donate it..who puts a tree in room...VILE😬

Those "artistic pics" make all the influencers look like they've had a stroke. Sinead curvy style got one and she genuinely looked like her face was drooping🤣
I just went on for a look at artbymy17 on Insta. I'm screaming.

It is the lines around the mouth that makes them all look weird. Cool style though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A Christmas Tree in Bedroom😡😡😡😡Saying support local business but then #collab..so whos she supporting😡😡Disgusting & so greedy taking a free tree for her bloody bedroom..shame on her & that company🤬🤬🤬🤬Selfish cow...why would she not donate it..who puts a tree in room...VILE😬
No one has asked did she have people in her house to decorate it all fawning all over her she’d rot you

A few hundred euro worth of Elemis products sent to her too. It is all just sickening.

Reactions: 5
A few hundred euro worth of Elemis products sent to her too. It is all just sickening.
Just goes to show that to the big companies she’s just another beauty flogger/influencer. Can you see Elemis sending their tit to Charlotte Tilbury or the head of MAC? 😂😂

Her family and friends must see their Christmas presents on her Instagram stories before she flogs them on to them 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The bedroom Tree decorations reminded me of the peach coloured toilet paper that was all the rage in the 90s, awful tacky looking and not a bit Christmassy.
Also, she needs to clean the oven, bit of luck Oven pride will see the story and send her a freebie!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.