Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so harsh in every way. In how she looks but especially in how she talks. Why is she almost snapping in such a sharp tone whilst "curling" her hair?
She probably thinks doing her own hair and promoting a hair curler are beneath her and she's snapping she has to do a video on it.
Her take away is probably downstairs going cold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All that packaging for Katie’s ‘box’ and there’s only a box of roses in one of the bags. Such nonsense
That’s all from AliExpress, no way is it with €100+! They even have it in the packaging it comes from China in, they didn’t even bother add branded Spicey B packaging! So many Instagram pages selling those things, glitz & pieces, petite boutique, azzure jewellery.. all overpriced!!

Reactions: 3
Lick The Lips Katie with no BA tagged on those Spicey Shite stories
That’s all from AliExpress, no way is it with €100+! They even have it in the packaging it comes from China in, they didn’t even bother add branded Spicey B packaging! So many Instagram pages selling those things, glitz & pieces, petite boutique, azzure jewellery.. all overpriced!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice the cuts on sues hand? When she was showing her ready set glow? She looks so troubled! Face looks puffy as if she’s keeping weight on or retaining water and her top teeth have definitely got too big for her. A real noticeable change in her looks recently and unfortunately not for the better. She needs to delete her cosmetic surgeons number 🙈

Reactions: 4
She looks really unhappy recently (who isn’t says you??) like she couldn’t have looked more miserable doing that curling video.

Reactions: 1
She looks really unhappy recently (who isn’t says you??) like she couldn’t have looked more miserable doing that curling video.
She probably didn't want to do the story but had to! No interest whatsoever. She is getting paid to do the add, she should have at least put a bit of jazz into it. She didn't look like her normal self at all.

Sue on stories saying that were nearly there with lockdown being over and that she can't wait to meet the girls for a few drinks and a bit of a dance!!!! Is she for bleeping real? Do we realistically think we are going to go from Level 5 lockdown to a level where we can be out drinking and dancing?? Also Sue, we've all seen your dance moves, you'd be better off sitting on your bar stool for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sue flaaaaaaaaat out with the SP content 🤡
Could be wrong i just think it's because she has so much free time as she's not off travelling and it's something to do.. don't think it's because she's desperate for the $$ $$$ like the rest of them.

Sue on stories saying that were nearly there with lockdown being over and that she can't wait to meet the girls for a few drinks and a bit of a dance!!!! Is she for bleeping real? Do we realistically think we are going to go from Level 5 lockdown to a level where we can be out drinking and dancing?? Also Sue, we've all seen your dance moves, you'd be better off sitting on your bar stool for the night.
Did she not spend the first week of lockdown out and about filming for Style Gobshites?

Sue doesn't live in the real world like the rest of us. Bless her, she probably thinks she will be ringing in the New Year in some exotic location 🤣🤣

Did she not spend the first week of lockdown out and about filming for Style Gobshites?

Sue doesn't live in the real world like the rest of us. Bless her, she probably thinks she will be ringing in the New Year in some exotic location 🤣🤣
She will go abroad because she doesnt give a F.

That hair curling video was beyond bizarre, she was very odd in it. No effort, she’s clearly rubbish at doing her own hair so did the curler no justice at all.

Her glamorous insta life turns out to be just an empty teenage existence 🤷🏼‍♀️ Pretty pathetic really, she’s nothing without an airplane ticket. Even saying that she just goes to the same places over and over, be careful Suzanne your basic is showing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That hair curling video was beyond bizarre, she was very odd in it. No effort, she’s clearly rubbish at doing her own hair so did the curler no justice at all.

Her glamorous insta life turns out to be just an empty teenage existence 🤷🏼‍♀️ Pretty pathetic really, she’s nothing without an airplane ticket. Even saying that she just goes to the same places over and over, be careful Suzanne your basic is showing!!
I have always thought that too. For all her money the only places she ever goes to are all based around a pool/boat party piss up and fancy meals out. Her holidays consist solely of lounging by a pool or lounging on a private hired boat sipping cocktails, back in for 2 hours of glam me up time before dinner and drinks and that’s about it. She never actually goes to see anything or do anything. The one time she went to Bali I thought we might finally see something more tan her hotel room or bikini but nope! And she left after 4 days to stop off in Dubai again on way home. There certainly isn’t much sense of adventure to our Sue 🙄

I just thought it was hilarious that her hair was curly to start with before she did the demo 😂

(Haven't followed her in couple years but went in for a nosey)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just thought it was hilarious that her hair was curly to start with before she did the demo 😂

(Haven't followed her in couple years but went in for a nosey)
I thought that too and tbh i wouldnt be surprised if she didnt even have the curler plugged in 😂 nice money if you can get it 😂

Reactions: 2
I have always thought that too. For all her money the only places she ever goes to are all based around a pool/boat party piss up and fancy meals out. Her holidays consist solely of lounging by a pool or lounging on a private hired boat sipping cocktails, back in for 2 hours of glam me up time before dinner and drinks and that’s about it. She never actually goes to see anything or do anything. The one time she went to Bali I thought we might finally see something more tan her hotel room or bikini but nope! And she left after 4 days to stop off in Dubai again on way home. There certainly isn’t much sense of adventure to our Sue 🙄
Really boils my piss about these effulentcers, they decide somewhere is Gram worthy & go to take pics of themselves tagging everything from their sunglasses to their suitcases & show nothing of the culture or the area. Full boring (instead of full board as my Dad calls it). And have the audacity to call themselves ‘Travel Blogger/Enthusiast’. Don’t get me started on abandoning pets for weeks on end.....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.