Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not spend the first week of lockdown out and about filming for Style Gobshites?

Sue doesn't live in the real world like the rest of us. Bless her, she probably thinks she will be ringing in the New Year in some exotic location 🤣🤣
She probably will! She'll head off to some exotic location and not a FUC* given.

Reactions: 2
Susu will be on the first plane out of Ireland when she can. Just goes to show you that you can have the flashy house and all
That didn't take long. $70 🤨🤨🤨
It all looks so cheap, I don't get the appeal. I would prefer to save my money and buy YSL or Charlotte Tilbury. Sue's stuff just looks tacky in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Carla back promoting so tit me products 🙄💩
That’s another issue that seriously raises questions about Suzanne. I know Carla is absolutely no angel and she’s probably done things that Sue doesn’t approve of and she wouldn’t like broadcast. But my feeling on Carla is she’s a train wreck waiting to happen and for Sue to blow hot and cold on her the way she does, it’s so wrong. People who struggle in life, be it with mental health, drug addiction etc need the support of their families but so often they’re cast aside and left to self sabotage and self destruct. Families come screaming and roaring then at the services who tried to help when they decided it was rough going and easier to turn a blind eye when the inevitable happens. Says enough about her character to me. Not an ounce of empathy or compassion there

Reactions: 6
That’s another issue that seriously raises questions about Suzanne. I know Carla is absolutely no angel and she’s probably done things that Sue doesn’t approve of and she wouldn’t like broadcast. But my feeling on Carla is she’s a train wreck waiting to happen and for Sue to blow hot and cold on her the way she does, it’s so wrong. People who struggle in life, be it with mental health, drug addiction etc need the support of their families but so often they’re cast aside and left to self sabotage and self destruct. Families come screaming and roaring then at the services who tried to help when they decided it was rough going and easier to turn a blind eye when the inevitable happens. Says enough about her character to me. Not an ounce of empathy or compassion there
To be fair...no one knows what happened or why...Carla also has 2 parents and other family members...it shouldnt be on sue to bail out carla all the time...and from a work perspective, sue cant employ someone whos a liability..carlas not exactly a homeless, drug addicted lost case whos about to hit leeson st to turn a few tricks while sue cuts her out...the girl enjoys a sesh, and has questionable taste in men and can be a gobshite for sure, shes probably a mare to employ but she just needs to grow up and learn a few life lessons...its called tough love

Reactions: 16
To be fair...no one knows what happened or why...Carla also has 2 parents and other family members...it shouldnt be on sue to bail out carla all the time...and from a work perspective, sue cant employ someone whos a liability..carlas not exactly a homeless, drug addicted lost case whos about to hit leeson st to turn a few tricks while sue cuts her out...the girl enjoys a sesh, and has questionable taste in men and can be a gobshite for sure, shes probably a mare to employ but she just needs to grow up and learn a few life lessons...its called tough love
I’m not referring to her employment status. And it’s probably better long term for her to stay away from working for her sister. I’m simply saying I feel she’s someone who struggles quite a lot. There’s usually a deep rooted reason people turn to drugs. I’m not saying either that Sue should bail her out. What am saying is she needs support, not financial support but rather of the emotional kind. Sue has that notion that throwing money at it will solve every problem under the sun but the reality is quite different.

I’m not referring to her employment status. And it’s probably better long term for her to stay away from working for her sister. I’m simply saying I feel she’s someone who struggles quite a lot. There’s usually a deep rooted reason people turn to drugs. I’m not saying either that Sue should bail her out. What am saying is she needs support, not financial support but rather of the emotional kind. Sue has that notion that throwing money at it will solve every problem under the sun but the reality is quite different.
Does Carla have a drug problem?

You haven't a notion what goes on in their family unit.

Reactions: 5
Sue just uploaded ‘an amazing deal for just today’ story where she sounded super aggressive & pissed off & then deleted it. Anyone else catch it? She’s probably re-recording a nicer, more sales oriented tone now 😂😂😂 sap 🤪

• Haha
Sue just uploaded ‘an amazing deal for just today’ story where she sounded super aggressive & pissed off & then deleted it. Anyone else catch it? She’s probably re-recording a nicer, more sales oriented tone now 😂😂😂 sap 🤪
She's always so snappy and has a very defensive demeanor about her.

Reactions: 4
I personally think she's fed up of the beauty influencer industry as it's so saturated. You can see that she has lost interest when speaking on camera. She wants to sell on her brand to the likes of the estee lauder group and still have shares so she will have a steady income stream. I feel like she wants to go into TV and have her own show 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I personally think she's fed up of the beauty influencer industry as it's so saturated. You can see that she has lost interest when speaking on camera. She wants to sell on her brand to the likes of the estee lauder group and still have shares so she will have a steady income stream. I feel like she wants to go into TV and have her own show 🤷‍♀️
If it was a reality show I'd watch..the drama is real 🍿 😂😎

I'm so bored of seeing the same ppl using her stuff. Mark Rodgers??? I just don't get why a female oriented brand would buy off a guy. I'm not saying guys shouldn't wear make up but the ppl they use aren't relateable bar a few smaller MUAs.

I'm so bored of seeing the same ppl using her stuff. Mark Rodgers??? I just don't get why a female oriented brand would buy off a guy. I'm not saying guys shouldn't wear make up but the ppl they use aren't relateable bar a few smaller MUAs.
Might not be relatable to you but Mark Rodgers could be to men who like makeup.

Seriously her stories are like a home shopping channel.

Do we reckon she paid for the flowers or the wreath??? #Support local guyzzzz!

Sue keeps it classy having a glass of wine and.......Sweet King jellies.....sophistication!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie re doing her hair with the curler...they obv told her how to use it properly this time! Wonder will Sue follow suit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.