Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boohoo.com

Oooooh u got some hot goss on her? I dunno if she's worth a thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like she's just a wife of a rich man not much else about her
Not much goss but I think it's a better idea then to keep posting on here lol! Wouldn't want to take away from SoSellMe! 🙈 I'll make a thread now 👍

The girl can't even drive! Imagine giving a car like that to someone who doesn't even know how to drive 🤣 not that I like Range Rovers I think they are tacky AF! But seriously...get into an oul Yaris like we all did 🤩 she will most likely be checking herself out in the mirrors than watching the road!
The good old yaris they were the days !! Stoooopp I've never seen 2 ppl make a bigger deal out of a pregnancy than these 2 gobshites 🤣🙄 she's so vain it kills me 😂

Here's the link to Niamh's thread in case anyone is interested!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Reposting the gift she sent your one Tracey 🙄 Give me strength. More like damage control aye suzi? Wouldn't want Tracy thinking you're a thing but a Saint
Was it not to Terry she sent the gift? Or did Tracey get one too

Sheppy88

Na that’s all for show, she has been raging behind the scenes that she missed out on his money and is on / off with the current guy.. everything is for show. Lisa always said she could have Harry back anytime she wanted.. she was raging he brought Niamh travelling all over the world to places he once brought Lisa.. then he got engaged so she unhid all of the old photos with Harry on instagram to try stir the pot with Niamh (while with the current fella) to try and break Niamh and Harry up.. then he got married.. another breakdown from her. Anytime someone gets engaged or announces a pregnancy particularly those who are younger than her she has a nervous breakdown and needs a Xanax. No pity for someone who makes such a show and rips anyone off so publicly.
How long were they together? And how long was the space between her and Niamh.. kinda feel bad for her if she’s still hung up on him years later

Sineadgorza

None of them are..the clothes they wear 🤦🏼‍♀️ With all the money they gave how on earth do they manage to make every stitch of clothes look tacky. Or is it that every stitch of clothes they buy are tacky.

Borrowing her sisters watch because it’s a Rolex 😂 it’s laughable and probably a knock-off lol 😂. Anyone see Katie’s latest post snd the pose on the floor legs akimbo with the hand behind the head...omg it looks like a stripper pose 😂. I laughed so hard when Sue got that show on RTE. she can’t even dress herself let alone anyone else. The outfits she picks are horrendous.
And it's her mother's room 🙈

• Haha