Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yintang

If they are trying to conceive, I'd suspect that's the reason Sue is cleaning up her diet. One of the first things most fertility experts get you to do is eat better, take supplements etc

Reactions: 1

Whitetime

I saw Carla a few years ago, stunner in reality, she had little or no make up on and was gorgeous. No need for her to have any work done

Can we also have a thread on Carla please ?? Those lips, holy jasus!! she is morphing into a blow up doll / drag queen 😱like why do the instahuns all think those over filled lips are a good look

I saw Carla a few years ago, stunner in reality, she had little or no make up on and was gorgeous. No need for her to have any work done

Hello folks, I don’t want to derail this thread but as it’s so active I thought someone here may know who the flogger is that is claiming to be homeless but in actual fact isn’t? The insta page tea_spill_2020 keeps going on about her but calls her “she who can’t be named”.....Just wondering has anyone any idea who/what it’s Ll about?
Julie twins and me x

Tmcc85

So Su summoned Kay-sheee to get private Covid test pronto.... Incase Tattle had a field day after the catered crimbo fiasco

Skerries chatter
What else does Skerries chatter have to say about this family?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eire

Her and Carla fell out over Carla's behaviour with fairy dust & how public it is! Doesn't suit the image.. She is defo the black sheep...

I assume everyone knows she has implants & had them in Poland cos she was afraid a clinic in Ireland or NI would out her!
What’s going on with her and Dylan , or is he sick?

• Wow