Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I get that. It makes sense. I just think that if it can be done properly it would be fine but I guess the risk is you can’t guarantee everyone taking precautions and traveling safely and if they advertised they were away, it might encourage people who wouldn’t take as many precautions maybe?
Anyway if what I read there re Dylan having Parkinson’s (or any seriously illness for that matter) then Dubai is one of the safest places atm. Warmth and sun/vitamin D really helps heal the body and is good for any motor/nerve diseases.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Boohoo.com

When u create thread, copy and paste the link onto this thread.... Or I can just search her name 🤣

Who exactly? The entire clan or any friends of the SoShit crew
AHHHHH sorry!! I'm not a pro at this clearly lol, I'll put a link below! 🤣x

• Haha

Ohholymoly

Yeah he does it was mentioned previously. Don’t think he bothers with her. Same way his family and him don’t acknowledge vikkis little boy. It’s disgusting. My stepdads family would never leave me out
Rob has a little girl with someone else? Thought it was just Vikki that has a kid from a previous relationship

Tmcc85

Wonder is Dylan the same as her? Or is that why ppl are thinking there is something "odd" about their marriage recently. Rumours that he's unwell (hopefully not) but just maybe he's sick of the same boring safe perfect life Su has created.ayhe he finally sees that it wasn't worth selling your soul (I mean wedding) for 😂

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
I was looking at her latest post.. god above he’s another gowl.. such a fucking pick arse he is 🥴
A prick arse 😂😂😂 I followed him for a while when he had like 10k followers, and he was on some shit show on rte too , himself and two other idiots. Styling people that were disabled. Can't remember the name of it. Think it only had one season....TG 🤣

Joan12

Oh my god I know I’m late to the party but Carla Jackson looks like a man 😳 what is she doing to herself she’s so naturally beautiful she looks like a drag Queen these days

Transparency

Chatty Member
Have to laugh at the giveaway - win everything in the sosu line up, but there's no nail polish or perfume?? 👀
No brand holds onto every line they ever release. That’s pretty normal, she cuts the lines that are not popular and builds on the ones that are