Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohholymoly

Who blasted who??
Robs fiancé (Vikki) blasted someone I know all over the Internet, she had quite a big Instagram following (the person I know) at the time just for being a normal person and had to delete her page because of the shit she was getting, no interest being associated with that family pros or cons
It was actually a bit sad because she really liked the Rob she met at the time and felt like a mug

Reactions: 1

y tho?

In fairness maybe Carla had already been in contact with three other households. I was the only one of my siblings not there Christmas day for that very reason. With interacting with in laws we would hit the three very easily so we just had dinner ourselves to avoid any issues.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Paddy smyth commenting on her post 🙄🙄 he annoys me so much 🤣 but I'm going to get hate right here for what I'm gonna say next.... It's about time we move on from the Dubai situation! It's all everyone here is talking about, do ye think there will be anything done about it...what do ye want ? For her to say sorry? Yeah it was a shit thing to do but this is Ireland and nothing will be done..whoever ye email, who ever ye tag......nothing will be done... so it's time to move on from Dubai now. If she came on to say sorry people would be annoyed by that too. I'm not sues fan , I don't particularly like her. Don't use her tan/make up...not backing her up , just sick of looking at Dubai posts all the time 😂😂 now where's Carla these days ?? 🤔🕵
What did he say? I can’t see it

She looks really unhappy recently (who isn’t says you??) like she couldn’t have looked more miserable doing that curling video.

ela87

Chatty Member
Maybe Dylz is isolating if he came from abroad or maybe just being careful if he is vulnerable....

Tmcc85

Sue has no style, anything she wears on that show is chosen by the same stylist that styles the people that appear on the show!!
She's just the young face that's there to balance out Eileen.
I completely agree! She wears mad pricey clothes, usually unattainable to the normal gal!
I follow this lady on insta and she is just fab! Mostly Zara/Dunnes/River island but still it's affordable....https://www.instagram.com/p/CJa9BkInQEm/

Sineadgorza

Sue flaaaaaaaaat out with the SP content 🤡
Could be wrong i just think it's because she has so much free time as she's not off travelling and it's something to do.. don't think it's because she's desperate for the $$ $$$ like the rest of them.

Tmcc85

Not much goss but I think it's a better idea then to keep posting on here lol! Wouldn't want to take away from SoSellMe! 🙈 I'll make a thread now 👍

The good old yaris they were the days !! Stoooopp I've never seen 2 ppl make a bigger deal out of a pregnancy than these 2 gobshites 🤣🙄 she's so vain it kills me 😂

Here's the link to Niamh's thread in case anyone is interested!
Link me....