Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
Has anyone tried the magic liner? I’m rubbish with eyelashes and eyelash glue lol looking for an honest opinion as can’t trust the Instahuns 😂

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
That's her kid from a previous relationship. I know someone that was with Rob before Vikki and she absolutely blasted her all over social media saying that she knew he was with her and that she made a guy in a relationship cheat. She'd no idea they were seeing each other any time they saw each other until he told her, she still has the messages to prove it but she wouldn't show them to her because he asked her not to. She also didn't want to have the drama of the up and coming family 🙄 Vikki hacked Robs Instagram page and started asking her for nudes and sexy messages, her and Sue were out and about on the 🍷❄ she also messaged his ex fiancé as well, but I couldn't tell you what was said there but I'd love to see that 🤣
Who blasted who??

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
I dont think people want apologies or that I think everyone is just annoyed at the im better an above everybody attitude, like the notions, she a nothing a nobody , she has a few bob but so do thousands of other people but don't have her prick attitude she's got; she forgets where her money came from , people can make an break ye , an she needs to remember she can have a fall from grace as quickly as she got to where she is ! Fool is all she is , the whole family lost in their own notions
very true

Base2019

VIP Member
That post is probably a dig at Pippa and UP cosmetics 😂 she probably knows it will do well with all the Pippa obsessed instagrammers 🙄😂

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Style counsellors tonight folks! Much as i hate to add to viewing figures i think i'll need to have a look

Katie has the audacity to post covid related material now!! I actually feel like that whole family are actually thick! Coming on all high and mighty with covid advice yet her sister is in Dubai shamelessly!
Not 100% but I heard somewhere that "influencers" were getting paid by the government to spout off the guidelines to there followers to get them to listen to the rules cause they would hit a different audience. Same with that style sabby one, going on how sick she was but could do a full wash and make her bed, they all have the swipe up to the covid guidelines.

Transparency

Chatty Member
The Christmas Day jacket 🤮 have you ever seen worse. Sue must have bought food for the first time ever too. Showing us inside her fridge lol well done love. You finally worked out what the big white cold box in the kitchen is for 😂
Unless she’s hosting Christmas that’s going to be a lot of good waste tight there but I love that jacket

Future

Chatty Member
Her and Carla fell out over Carla's behaviour with fairy dust & how public it is! Doesn't suit the image.. She is defo the black sheep...

I assume everyone knows she has implants & had them in Poland cos she was afraid a clinic in Ireland or NI would out her!
Is what Dylan has cureable?

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
She is shameless! Like her whole family!
Now that I think of it. A charity wouldn't probably let her have a dog, they'd know she wasn't capable of minding one. As they are always away somewhere and never at home in normal times. Whereas puppies breeders don't give a shit where they go once they get their money 😡