Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
It is sad if the marriage has broken down, money and a big empty house won’t bring you happiness. How old is Sue? Like if she’d like children that’s a hard pill swallow.
36 if i recall the big show offy presents for the bday in Oct.

Reactions: 2

Yintang

What annoys me is she gets away with it 😡 why isn’t she being called out? She’s forever breaking the rules the selfish bitch.
Someone here who follows her should post and ask how she's getting on in Dubai... Reckon it'd be blocked straight away 😂😂

killerrrqueen

Carla spent Christmas with her partners family. Like many people do. I know there was beef earlier in the year between herself and 💩 but not sure how much conspiracy there is with this one.

ETA wouldn’t have liked to be in carlas in laws for Christmas. I’d say they had a white Christmas.
I wouldn't have thought it was normal unless there were kids involved. I know if I chose my boyfriends family over my own they wouldn't be happy haha

Dfob20

Dylan does actually look sick, he's really after losing alot of weight, that watch looks like it's weighing him down!!!

Reactions: 1

Sheppy88

I’m shook at this. I thought Sue had more brains than that 🤦‍♀️ Maybe the cigar room is going to be a mad sex fest orgy 😂😂 Carla and Dylan, Sue and Brooke imagine the scandal of it 😂😂
Yeah seems to be common knowledge at this stage, I couldn’t do an open relationship myself but whatever floats your boat. Can’t see her coming out & making it public tho, at this point everyone pretty much knows how she’s getting her Nat King Cole, and isn’t SoSue-prised! 😁
Is Brook still with that girl Sian?

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Wonder his
Yea she does

Just came on to comment on Vikkis son. Constantly over Christmas that child hasn’t been seen with a smile on his face, I really feel sorry for him. And rob pushing off him in most recent vid because he was blowing his candles out? Also rob is a complete scumbag, served him before and he spoke down to me like a piece of dirt as if his own sister isn’t a dirty coke whore. But anyways, child services I’m sure aren’t too far of a phone call away
Is he a fan of some snow ❄🤔

Base2019

VIP Member
Her family and friends must see their Christmas presents on her Instagram stories before she flogs them on to them 😂😂😂😂

Feckoffcorona

And no one questions why the 'style counsellor' needs to be styled by a professional before she goes and styles other people 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Wonder if Eileen is regretting teaming up with So 💩 yet.
Doubt she's regretting it tbh. Sure who would watch the show if it was Eileen on her own?

Ryan80

VIP Member
Has anyone tried the sculpted by Aimee double ended make up brushes? I’m tempted to purchase but don’t want to waste my money if they are shite 😂
I got them last year in her Black Friday sale. They are really good

• Heart