Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have heard he is unwell from someone who works with her. They said it was either MS or Parkinsons. I can't remember which.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have heard he is unwell from someone who works with her. They said it was either MS or Parkinsons. I can't remember which.
Jesus he's very young to be showing signs of either. If that's true it's heartbreaking for them.

Reactions: 3
If it's true and it's my own opinion, I wouldn't dare not be by my husband's side as much as I could. I would chill on the workload, hire good management team and be the face of the business when necessary... Not on the brag of her cigar room, Prada/Hermes posters, trips out with her latest handbag.... Actually be with my husband

Reactions: 8
Maybe Dylz is isolating if he came from abroad or maybe just being careful if he is vulnerable....

Reactions: 1
Plus all the veg she had in her fridge that she showed, will be well gone off by Christmas day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He had a pretty steady hand pouring the champagne just there. Looks is fine health.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He had a pretty steady hand pouring the champagne just there. Looks is fine health.
Sorry but...I've literally been on my deathbed..no exaggeration..nothing short of a miracle I am alive today... but man... I looked damn good and no-one would have known what was happening inside my body. People said I looked better than ever at my sickest... looks can be deceiving. I had a fake it till ya make it mentality so tried to look nice. People see what they want to see.

Reactions: 21
So after a night out with girls, dinner with family ie. Lick the Lips and the parents, dinner with her brother shes finally treating Dildo to a night out???? Someone's been reading Tattle!

He's obviously enjoying being let out, bet into the TV, cause ya know Casa So 💩 only has a TV in EVERY room!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No not even that, it's ignorant to think because someone has a steady hand they can't be sick. There are a lot of invisible illnesses too.
The person who claimed he had MS has no clue. It’s not me spouting shite. I was just pointing out that he looks normal as in I doubt he has MS at his age. But then again I’m not a doctor like you! I just think it’s tit people are saying he’s sick when he’s probably just sick of being a preforming monkey for Sues insta!

Well if it is MS it doesn't mean he will have the shakes it can affect different areas of the body and it can hit any age so if he does have it well god love him no money can reverse it

Reactions: 4
The person who claimed he had MS has no clue. It’s not me spouting shite. I was just pointing out that he looks normal as in I doubt he has MS at his age. But then again I’m not a doctor like you! I just think it’s tit people are saying he’s sick when he’s probably just sick of being a preforming monkey for Sues insta!

I have a friend who was diagnosed with MS before she turned 30 . She also has steady hands 😉. She lives a perfectly normal life and please god will continue to do so.

Reactions: 6
I have a friend who was diagnosed with MS before she turned 30 . She also has steady hands 😉. She lives a perfectly normal life and please god will continue to do so.
That’s great. The person saying he has it was making out that’s why he’s not on her insta. Implying you can see he has it. I was just pointing out that he didn’t look like he had anything. I just think it’s crappy to say someone is sick when the reality might be that he’s just sick of being on his wife’s insta....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.