Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just touching on the speculation over Dylan’s disappearance again. It was strange Sue didn’t do her usual grid post like last year. One thing I have noticed though is she’s no longer sharing her wedding photos 100 times a day anymore. Before she’d have give you the runs getting the big photos dropped into shot behind her 🙄 and she seems to have deleted the ‘happy anniversary’ post for this year from her grid 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just touching on the speculation over Dylan’s disappearance again. It was strange Sue didn’t do her usual grid post like last year. One thing I have noticed though is she’s no longer sharing her wedding photos 100 times a day anymore. Before she’d have give you the runs getting the big photos dropped into shot behind her 🙄 and she seems to have deleted the ‘happy anniversary’ post for this year from her grid 🤔
Well that's weird. Well spotted.

Reactions: 5
Still irresponsible though
Tell the government change the drink driving laws so if having one drink and being within the legal limit is what you deem ‘irresponsible’. I would say having one drink is totally lawful, and having two would be irresponsible.

Reactions: 4
Dylan back for the Christmas 😂 I still reckon he’s up to more than prostitutes in Portugal
Tell the government change the drink driving laws so if having one drink and being within the legal limit is what you deem ‘irresponsible’. I would say having one drink is totally lawful, and having two would be irresponsible.
I’d still be sweating a brick rocking up to a checkpoint behind the wheel with a glass of wine drank 😰😰 But each to their own I guess. She’d buy her way out of it no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dylan back for the Christmas 😂 I still reckon he’s up to more than prostitutes in Portugal

I’d still be sweating a brick rocking up to a checkpoint behind the wheel with a glass of wine drank 😰😰 But each to their own I guess. She’d buy her way out of it no doubt
Same, I’ve often had a drink after a long day & it goes right to my head, no way I could get behind the wheel but it’s up to the individual I suppose. Unfortunately there’s far too many out there who have 3 or 4 or more & still say they’re ‘grand’ 😔

As for Zzzzdylan, be more than a covid test I’d be making him have 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know the family.
Very daycent of you to set up a brand new account to tell us this......Anyway!!!

Sue, Happy Christmas, what’s the story? Why didn’t you train the dogs? Dealz have puppy training pads, makes the job much easier. Oh and Dealz is a shop btw. Have a nice Christmas, hope you bought yourself all the things you asked for 🎁🎁🎁👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.