Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the dogs not restrained in a harness or in a dog seat yesterday, driving around with them freely in the back

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice the dogs not restrained in a harness or in a dog seat yesterday, driving around with them freely in the back
Sue doesn’t give a tit about the dogs (tho they give plenty of shits all over the house). If she had to jam on the breaks & a couple of them flew out the window, I think she’d just drive on......😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t help but feel a bit bad for Carla like Sue has stuck to Katie and the parents and there’s no sign of her being invited out for dinner with them

Reactions: 3
Carla is perhaps to unpredictable. Katie tows the line. Never sign of the brother either.

Jackets not to my taste but i can understand the high price tag. Id imagine mostly done my hand. Its odd that there is no mention of Dylan. She did say before he doesnt like the camera or social media aspect and would rather stay out of it.

I guess its all speculation really.

Reactions: 2
Carla is perhaps to unpredictable. Katie tows the line. Never sign of the brother either.

Jackets not to my taste but i can understand the high price tag. Id imagine mostly done my hand. Its odd that there is no mention of Dylan. She did say before he doesnt like the camera or social media aspect and would rather stay out of it.

I guess its all speculation really.
I mean imagine hating the camera and social media so much that he thought marrying a woman who lives her life through her phone/social media 🤣🤣🤣
So now she's saying he doesn't like it. After he(&her) happily sold their wedding to that glossy mag all for, wait for it, PUBLICITY!!!!🤣
So I will hope for his sake, that his health is good and I'm fact it's just him seeing what we all see and that she is a vulgar, vain, classless girl, who can't get enough of herself.
That now Dylan no longer sees any trace of the "old Su" that attracted him to her in the beginning. Money has changed her.
Her "superior" attitude is sickening. Actually the whole family are clearly snobs. Her dad wasn't just a fireman but also a taxi driver.
Humbleness is not in any of their personalities.

Carla is diff story. I now feel sorry for her but she played a part in her own demise.... She got too cocky when Su got rich. The hols, shopping trips,club appearances (I cringe over ppl doing them), all the celeb status that came with it, gave Carla some mad notions that she was a celeb. But she was just on the freebie ride cause she was SoSus sister.... Introduce coke & some bad man choices, she has now found herself as the black sheep 🐑.
I do wonder what way her parents(&other family members) are towards her, when Cash cow Su falls out with her 🤭
Did Su ever say if she was close to anyone from Dylan's family?
Do u think they had a prenup/NDA agreement set up?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean imagine hating the camera and social media so much that he thought marrying a woman who lives her life through her phone/social media 🤣🤣🤣
So now she's saying he doesn't like it. After he(&her) happily sold their wedding to that glossy mag all for, wait for it, PUBLICITY!!!!🤣
So I will hope for his sake, that his health is good and I'm fact it's just him seeing what we all see and that she is a vulgar, vain, classless girl, who can't get enough of herself.
That now Dylan no longer sees any trace of the "old Su" that attracted him to her in the beginning. Money has changed her.
Her "superior" attitude is sickening. Actually the whole family are clearly snobs. Her dad wasn't just a fireman but also a taxi driver.

Carla is diff story. I now feel sorry for her but she played a part in her own demise.... She got too cocky when Su got rich. The hols, shopping trips,club appearances (I cringe over ppl doing them), all the celeb status that came with it, gave Carla some mad notions that she was a celeb. But she was just on the freebie ride cause she was SoSus sister.... Introduce coke & some bad man choices, she has now found herself as the black sheep 🐑.
I do wonder what way her parents(&other family members) are towards her, when Cash cow Su falls out with her 🤭
Couldn’t agree more!!! If Zszszylan is camera shy it’s coz he’s not where he should be or doing what he shouldn’t. He suddenly decided he didn’t want to be in the limelight & Sue said ‘good idea babes, I’ll stop wearing my wedding rings & acknowledging our relationship completely. In fact, let’s pretend you don’t exist at all. That will make loads of people buy my tan & lashes’.....🧐😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is sad if the marriage has broken down, money and a big empty house won’t bring you happiness. How old is Sue? Like if she’d like children that’s a hard pill swallow.
I can’t imagine her wanting kids, they are a LOT of hard unglamorous work. She can’t leave the kids for weeks on end to sit in hotel bathrooms eye bleeping herself while putting on her cheap tit makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say he didn't mind the social media etc at first, but it did grow and grow. Maybe he just didn't like his whole life on show. Can't say I blame him, if it's not sue flashing her life, its her family. No privacy at all. I think the marriage is over. No happy birthday for your husband...that's just odd.

Reactions: 8

No such thing..not legal in Ireland. Perhaps it's the reason for the paid partnership overload lately though..

I'd say he didn't mind the social media etc at first, but it did grow and grow. Maybe he just didn't like his whole life on show. Can't say I blame him, if it's not sue flashing her life, its her family. No privacy at all. I think the marriage is over. No happy birthday for your husband...that's just odd.
I mean she shares what she puts in her bloody water jug so why not share a happy birthday to ur hubby 🤣

No such thing..not legal in Ireland. Perhaps it's the reason for the paid partnership overload lately though..
Prenups aren't legal?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she previously wished him happy birthday publicly? I never wish my partner happy birthday on social media because we see each other and I’ve never felt the need. Maybe she’s the same? But it would be strange if she’d posted about it previous years and didn’t this year.

Reactions: 5
Has she previously wished him happy birthday publicly? I never wish my partner happy birthday on social media because we see each other and I’ve never felt the need. Maybe she’s the same? But it would be strange if she’d posted about it previous years and didn’t this year.

Oh she sure has and very extravagantly. That's why it's odd as she always makes a big deal out of things.

Yes definitely every year up until this year, she would post to congratulate him if he had a shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who knows why Carla is out in the cold! Might be a very good reason. She seems like a loose cannon that one.
The Christmas day jacket!! Well I think it makes her look like she's off to Spain to fight a bull!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah here she videos her handbag on its "debut" night out.... That girl would dramatise tying her laces if she even wore any. Dyl is point blank being avoided

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How will we ever get the inside scoop on Dylz? I’m so nosy 😂 we need to plant a spy in her office...anyone looking for a job lads??

Watching Katie Jackson’s stories from yesterday when so sue was driving them into town for Xmas shopping and then they both have a glass of wine at lunch. That big massive Range Rover wasn’t driving itself home Sue 🙄
Isn’t one glass of wine equal to a standard drink though and within the limit for the average person? As far as I know anyway.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.