Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I'm just glad it wasn't a #gift! She can well afford it so that would of annoyed me ha!

Reactions: 2
Honestly I'm just glad it wasn't a #gift! She can well afford it so that would of annoyed me ha!
I think the tailoring of that jacket is very impressive but it wouldn't encouragee to buy from that designer.... Too malahide Mumzys for me

I think the tailoring of that jacket is very impressive but it wouldn't encouragee to buy from that designer.... Too malahide Mumzys for me
It's not to my taste but i can appreciate the details and the work in it. It probably warrants the price tag tbh, and she spent her own money on it so whatever! She'll wear it well I'm sure

Reactions: 4
well ye know Sue, first ones free (first plug I mean), if they want her to shout them out again, they’ll have to send her free tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Walks with the dogs no husband, designer bag with family again no mention of husband, has to be gone 🤷‍♀️

Now guys n gals that's the craic about Su's water.... Would ya duck off ppl asking u about it!? 🤣

• Haha
It is sad if the marriage has broken down, money and a big empty house won’t bring you happiness. How old is Sue? Like if she’d like children that’s a hard pill swallow.

Reactions: 4
Is sue no longer a vegetarian,? See she had steak on Katie's stories last night

If they are trying to conceive, I'd suspect that's the reason Sue is cleaning up her diet. One of the first things most fertility experts get you to do is eat better, take supplements etc

Reactions: 1
It is sad if the marriage has broken down, money and a big empty house won’t bring you happiness. How old is Sue? Like if she’d like children that’s a hard pill swallow.
36 if i recall the big show offy presents for the bday in Oct.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.