Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Katie Jackson’s stories from yesterday when so sue was driving them into town for Xmas shopping and then they both have a glass of wine at lunch. That big massive Range Rover wasn’t driving itself home Sue 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The hypocrisy of her sharing the dog rescue story in the snap after her sisters puppy farm pup being groomed

Reactions: 11
Why are So Poo and Lick the Lips 'obsessed'
with everything today? Is obsessed the new word of the day?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That and the word insane drive me bleeping scatty.....
Lol, their vocabulary is very limited bless them.

Mine is when they 'highly recommend' everything. Sorry Sue but your word means nothing!

Maybe So Poo should invest in a dictionary never mind a cigar room. Notions!

Reactions: 8
God she’s going in the Pete burns direction ... such a pity - the mouth is gone buck teeth looking ! I think they all go too far as they continue to get Botox but In more places ... more more more... pure greed ! Same with the lips - there’s a build up of collegian but they still get the same amount in so start looking like Daffy Duck 🦆 state of her now 🤣

Reactions: 4
The Christmas Day jacket 🤮 have you ever seen worse. Sue must have bought food for the first time ever too. Showing us inside her fridge lol well done love. You finally worked out what the big white cold box in the kitchen is for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Christmas Day jacket 🤮 have you ever seen worse. Sue must have bought food for the first time ever too. Showing us inside her fridge lol well done love. You finally worked out what the big white cold box in the kitchen is for 😂
Unless she’s hosting Christmas that’s going to be a lot of good waste tight there but I love that jacket

Christmas day jacket!!🤣 looks like a Michael Jackson tribute act!!
And she probably spent an arm and a leg on it too 😂 It's horrendous looking. A few pearls are nice but the amount on the jacket is just overkill. I say she rattles like arm bangles walking in it 🤣

Reactions: 2
What is with her obsession with 80’s shoulders in everything, they weren’t nice back then still not nice nearly 40 years later Sue🙄🙄 the neck of it hosting a show called ‘Style councillors’ when she desperately needs a stylist herself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And she probably spent an arm and a leg on it too 😂 It's horrendous looking. A few pearls are nice but the amount on the jacket is just overkill. I say she rattles like arm bangles walking in it 🤣
€2,200 according to the website 😵

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.