Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister was asked to share where she was buying her pup and she didn’t to obvious it was from a puppy farm self deluded 🤬🤬
Ya she said she did a lot of research into the breeder and he is legit and had all papers etc . A lot of research. Yeah right...only the week before she saying she'd love a puppy and bang, a week later she had one 😡😡 dopes

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that follows guidelines? All weekend all I have seen is blogger after blogger in everyone's house.. makes me wonder the f*** point! No shame openly being a bad example to their followers.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me that follows guidelines? All weekend all I have seen is blogger after blogger in everyone's house.. makes me wonder the f*** point! No shame openly being a bad example to their followers.
Yeah her WhatsApp hoping with nights out! And back in the Mam and dads we aren’t supposed to visit other houses till the 18th but she doesn’t give a flying duck

• Angry
All very quiet with So 💩 Me, I reckon we have snuck off on a little pre Christmas holiday 🤔

Reactions: 16
Katie Lick the Lips is suuuuuuper quiet too. Must be gone on holibops with Sue.

Reactions: 3
I wonder are they gone skiing . . .
You mean to do something fun on holiday? Instead of just putting on tan and make up and taking photos with a cocktail in their hand????
I wouldn't say so, that would be waaaaaaaay too creative for the Jacksons.

You mean to do something fun on holiday? Instead of just putting on tan and make up and taking photos with a cocktail in their hand????
I wouldn't say so, that would be waaaaaaaay too creative for the Jacksons.
Maybe they are not going skiing in the literal sense . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s flat out early this morning with the sponsored content. Her business had to take a hammering this year. Who is actually buying lashes and fake tan?

Reactions: 3
She’s flat out early this morning with the sponsored content. Her business had to take a hammering this year. Who is actually buying lashes and fake tan?
Well she was apparently, one of the top selling businesses? I found it hard to believe considering Penney's was closed and nobody was going anywhere but their sitting room 🤣 unless all businesses had sold next to nothing & SoShit was the best of a bad bunch 😏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.