SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
incase anyone was really wondering what sues ma had for lunch today, she had crackers, cheese, dates and walnuts from lidl, you even get treated to the noise of her eating and slurping her tea. she's mortifying for a woman of her age

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
incase anyone was really wondering what sues ma had for lunch today, she had crackers, cheese, dates and walnuts from lidl, you even get treated to the noise of her eating and slurping her tea. she's mortifying for a woman of her age
Thank God you updated me. I don’t think I could live. Now tell me was it served in or beside the nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That woman is a joke. The notions on her because her daughter made it as an influencer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is she wearing ? It’s like an outfit bodged from a parachute. Paired with the Granny wedges. Just because they’re Louboutin doesn’t mean they’re nice.

IMG_8151.jpeg

Reactions: 3
That woman is a joke. The notions on her because her daughter made it as an influencer 😂😂😂
She's such an embarrassment 😂
---
Thank God you updated me. I don’t think I could live. Now tell me was it served in or beside the nostrils.
I will never forget someone here on sue or Katie's thread saying the mothers nose and glasses are like the joke shop plastic nose and glasses, they had a picture up and all... and I can't unsee it. or like one of those faces on the game guess who? has your person glasses and a big nose? 👃👓😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she say 'you fucker' in the story with the cheeseboard

• Haha
Did she say 'you fucker' in the story with the cheeseboard
Omg not sure didn't hear that but wouldn't be surprised.
what the duck is sues obsession with rehydration, salt, electrolytes. sue will I tell you a secret, that alcohol you are downing every single night is dehydrating you, you and dyl think you are so knowledgeable on nutrition and exercise and hydration, alcohol is a diuritic. if they had brains they would be dangerous.
---
All I heard was her heavy nasal breathing while chewing grossly
wasn't it so disgusting, slurping the tea. Gross. she hadn't the brains to mute those disgusting sounds

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She must think ppl are stupid. Pushing her health vitamins and gym. Yet horsing alcohol into her at every opportunity. Not to mention alcohol is a depressant yet she harps on mental health. She’s so devoid of any personality she makes it all about booze and oysters 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I had her money & freedom I would be in a different country each month soaking up the culture and enjoying myself. She lives such a boring life. I can’t understand why
But then you couldn’t pretend your extended holiday is actually a tax scam! If you spend a certain amount of time out of Ireland tax payments are significantly decreased and of course, one of the countries you can do this is Portugal

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks fairly normal in Dylan photos of her in the bikini nit as skinny as the photos she's posting I don't think.

I'm telling you now, between the drinking, all the junk she eats and a bucket load of vitamins everyday she is in for some serious health issues as she gets older.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.