SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the aul one would ate herself
what is the point of her Instagram? to show her salads and fruit and baby yogurts? I die when she says lots of you find my voice so relaxing 😂😂. it's the total opposite it grates on me. no wonder she got the name so smokey here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s bugging me but so Smokey with the pointy glasses reminds me of some character from an animated film , not sure if it’s minions

Reactions: 7
Have to laugh....Sue (being the mental health guru that she is) didnt post a thing about darkness into light! Nor did her "mental health" page

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Have to laugh....Sue (being the mental health guru that she is) didnt post a thing about darkness into light! Nor did her "mental health" page
To be fair, Pieta is fairly shady so it's one bandwagon I'm happy she's not on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, Sue and Dildo really are full time mad bastards lately and mad for the craic. What with him jumping down the stairs on to a mattress and her lying on the shop floor. I wish I could be as cool as them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be fair, Pieta is fairly shady so it's one bandwagon I'm happy she's not on.
It's not the point. It's one of the most important days for mental health avocates, families of loved ones passed etc... Regardless of your issue with Pieta you can never speak enough about taking care of your mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree I think the more we talk about mental health the better it will be, we all know someone who has suffered with mental health.

Reactions: 6
Is she not involved with Mantra anymore? I just saw Terrie posting about a shoot and then noticed it’s not mentioned on Sue’s bio with her other brands 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's not the point. It's one of the most important days for mental health avocates, families of loved ones passed etc... Regardless of your issue with Pieta you can never speak enough about taking care of your mental health
Actually it is exactly point the original poster had to make. Sue can advocate for mental health in other ways without advocating for a charity that pays their top 3 employees over €300,000 per year. There are other local, smaller, voluntary run charities doing just as much, if not more, to support bereaved families & raise awareness of mental health & suicide. And they don’t have employees being paid the big bucks to do so.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep, I don't disagree with you but I think you've assumed that I meant Pieta = mental health, it does not.

There's countless other resources often locally that do Trojan work that she could be supporting - either way she does very little publicly at least, and her mental health page/scheme she concocted after a few too many glasses of vino last year is dangerous at best, and damaging at worst.

She hasn't spoken about either, but I was just saying that all things considered, it's one thing I was fairly happy she wasn't on talking about (Pieta, not mental health)

Dylz is great to have around to take all the photos/videos 🫠🥴
Same content as before, gym, outfits, eating out…
Laugh at how she shows the ‘wardrobe reveal’ and it’s of her and showing off her beauty products. She has some amount of stuff in those drawers

Is she not involved with Mantra anymore? I just saw Terrie posting about a shoot and then noticed it’s not mentioned on Sue’s bio with her other brands 🤔
Was wondering the same thing🤨 Also noticed it’s gone from her bio

Reactions: 2
Wow, Sue and Dildo really are full time mad bastards lately and mad for the craic. What with him jumping down the stairs on to a mattress and her lying on the shop floor. I wish I could be as cool as them.
The must troll tiktok looking for videos that will make them look “Fun” 🙄
---
Actually it is exactly point the original poster had to make. Sue can advocate for mental health in other ways without advocating for a charity that pays their top 3 employees over €300,000 per year. There are other local, smaller, voluntary run charities doing just as much, if not more, to support bereaved families & raise awareness of mental health & suicide. And they don’t have employees being paid the big bucks to do so.
I completely agree and there are soooo many Charities in Ireland who are the same unfortunately but let’s be honest, that’s not the reason she doesn’t support them or any other mental health charity. She wouldn’t be bright enough to do any research into them to know in the first place. She sticks to nothing, it’s all passing fads for her.

Has anyone heard what it's like to work in sosu hq
Don’t know anyone that’s worked there but their rating on glassdoor is 2.7 out of 5.

Not many reviews but the good ones look like they might have been written by family 😂

The negative reviews mention poor communication, bullying, high staff turnover and a toxic work environment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t know anyone that’s worked there but their rating on glassdoor is 2.7 out of 5.

Not many reviews but the good ones look like they might have been written by family 😂

The negative reviews mention poor communication, bullying, high staff turnover and a toxic work environment.
Half her employees are her mates. I’d say it’s cliquey if you’re not in her crew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.