SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had her money & freedom I would be in a different country each month soaking up the culture and enjoying myself. She lives such a boring life. I can’t understand why

Reactions: 14
I was flicking through the stations and that style show was on and she was talking about blazers and she can’t even pronounce Balmain. It’s mortifying. Like at least Google the names if you’re not sure.

Reactions: 9
I often wonder this, we all know she has money, but do you think she buys fake bags and purses and shops on AliExpress?
Sad I know but I do actually wonder this sometimes 🤣🤣
Probably because Shein do an affiliate link but Brown Thomas doesn’t. ( i assume BTs don’t have an affiliate program )

Reactions: 4
She’ll soon do a post about body shaming I’m sure. I’m all for people being genuine body types of all sizes but you don’t go almost 40 years as a naturally slim person and then drop to an even skinnier weight. For her height, she’s underweight. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That “wardrobe reveal”…. Not exactly desirable! Few rails and IKEA bathroom units!? Throw in sue in a bikini! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d never comment on her thread but I just can’t get over the size of her. What’s going on here really? This can’t be because of DWTS. It’s most definitely something a lot deeper than that. Surely those closest to her are worried like?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.