SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit 👀 👀😂
She needs to get herself a stylist
Maybe we could nominate her to get a make over done with a stylist on a tv show, maybe RTE have a show like that..... 😁
---
Her face is as long as a horse. Why does she look so different. Very skinny doesn't look herself at all. All the stress not been able to get pregnant is getting to her
How can you make such an assumption and speculation? It's nobody else's business about her family planning except for hers and her husbands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can we stop discussing the status of her womb? It should be fairly obvious that it's not ever nice to discuss any womans family planning. It's the reason there is still such a stigma round those who struggle.

Anyway wtf is that bleeping outfit 😂

Reactions: 26
I google images that outfit out of curiosity! $14 on AliExpress 😂
They are all the same the only time they wear designer is when it’s free / pr / gifted or loaned, the rest is cheap tat from Shein or Ali express when they put a hand in the pocket.

Reactions: 8
I google images that outfit out of curiosity! $14 on AliExpress 😂
In all fairness it looks like it cost $14, the hack of her! Dildo has to be her biggest troll. You think he would of said something to her before she left the house looking like that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In all fairness it looks like it cost $14, the hack of her! Dildo has to be her biggest troll. You think he would of said something to her before she left the house looking like that 🤦‍♀️
And what he apparently did say to her makes ZERO sense. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it safe to say at this point that she has an eating disorder? I am shocked at the latest post. Is Dylan not a qualified personal trainer? If she's not fueling her body correctly and working out would he not say something? What about her parents? It's plain as day. It must be like hugging a bag of stones, he'd probably crack her pelvis trying to ride her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She actually did meet her, I can confirm. I was on a lunch date with Chris Evans in the same restaurant at the time, before I was going for drinks with Chris Hemsworth and Channing Tatum later that same night. Penny said Sue has great style and she never misses Style Councillors, she streams it on her private jet.

It totally happened, huns xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Can people stop going on about Suzanne getting pregnant or not having kids? She does not want them. It's extremely apparent and obvious by now. And that's totally fine, not everyone has to be a parent and it's completely acceptable to not want kids! It's so tedious, every single thread, there's someone going on that she should have kids or be trying to get pregnant. She's pushing 40, she's made her choice.
Are you seriously saying to stop going on about it while you make assumptions and go on about it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it safe to say at this point that she has an eating disorder? I am shocked at the latest post. Is Dylan not a qualified personal trainer? If she's not fueling her body correctly and working out would he not say something? What about her parents? It's plain as day. It must be like hugging a bag of stones, he'd probably crack her pelvis trying to ride her.
I know. That’s how you know she actually never really went to the gym. Only to do a fake photo shoot post and home, even now hair down, no sweat, ridiculous gym outfits. So when she actually did some work (DWTS) the little weight she had fell off. Even Dildo looks underweight for his height.

Reactions: 9
Go back to posting about your free makeup and your nostrils, Katie
Thought maybe if you re-read your post you’d see how silly you sound complaining about other people going on about it as you go on about it yourself!! Also very strange for you to say she doesn’t want kids- the very thing your telling people to stop talking about 😂 would love to know how you know all this?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.