SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the VIP insta page, someone said Dyl looks like Ryan tubrity and I can’t unsee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have to laugh at them basically restocking the tanning lotion. You know your running out of ideas when you have to do that

Reactions: 6
Youre doing the lords work!
Didn't it say their most revealing interview? Did it mean sues flaps?
Quick scan but there is ZERO new info there. What a load of wank! Jesus if the "journalist" was any further up her arse she'd be human centipedeing them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s a girl that loves business and likes to be challenged, and yet only has formal touch points with her own business.

Reactions: 12
so much bullshit in that article. I don't know how she's going to grow the company turnover from 20m to 45m. Haven't the company's released most types of products now at this stage, I don't know anyone who uses her products, I don't often see beauty influencers using her stuff, the brands isn't international. She makes out like she's been hands on with the companies - such rubbish it's clearly been managed by other people for ages - when would she have found the time to work inbetween all her holidays plus she never really seemed to show herself working.

Reactions: 14
€20 million turnover was a bad year for her company?!
Maybe the previous year prior to the €20 performed better, so then technically the €20 million last year was bad. It’s a sure sign that the brand is starting to slowdown and become irrelevant. I remember there used to be a real interest in dripping gold and sue would always be on her stories about it. Now with all of her scandals and just in general people have moved on.

Reactions: 4
I always want to like Sue because I do admire any woman ( especially Irish!) who builds a successful business.

But she just doesn't make it easy to like her. She's not relatable in any way.

Reactions: 24
I think she was relatable and admired up to a point, but then she turned into "LOOK AT ALL MY MONEY"

If she posted about working in the office or anything that wasnt ridiculously overly photoshopped she'd probably get more people on side.

But she's enough sheep buying her products now, she doesn't need to care.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.