SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so bleeping weird. What is that last story she's shared. It's like something a teenage boy would be getting kicks from. It's bizarre the obsession she has with having an arse (or her trying to have one 🥱🥱)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes so bleeping weird. What is that last story she's shared. It's like something a teenage boy would be getting kicks from. It's bizarre the obsession she has with having an arse (or her trying to have one 🥱🥱)
How embarrassing for her to put that on her stories

Reactions: 5
I wonder do they discuss the rumours of his ill health and the reason behind their lifestyle changes? From the outside in it looks like she stepped back from work to be with him more which is admirable

Reactions: 1
A Richard Branson-esque book about how to be successful is definitely in the pipeline, ghost written obviously. She has changed her style of posting and Dylan has been ordered to play the doting husband as it wouldn't look good for her to bring out a book like that and her own marriage falling apart.

Reactions: 4
A lady in a short satin negligee standing with her back to the camera twerking (is that what you'd call it? 🤷‍♀️😂)
Yes basically. But twerking in slow motion. She had deleted it now. Obviously realised how much of an eegit she looked.

It was so so cringy

Reactions: 5
Dylan shared the reel from someone of that magazine the last shot is them a cave posing and all tourists in the back background I say they got some laugh at them

Reactions: 2
Katie didn’t re share the pic of her with sue and belle and the other woman. Sue looks so scrawny beside her. Ribs popping out

Reactions: 3

This was the video..scarlet for her 🥴. Dylan likes the page and she has liked lots of the reels..embarrassing!!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone else run to the page to check and see does their fella like it 🤣🤣🤣 I'd kill him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Men in relationships usually dont "like" posts like that because they know the misses will catch them.
Instead they "save" them (the ribbon icon on the bottom right on insta).
If ya wanna see what your man likes/hides, check out his saved list. Perverts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A
She must've been on the piss again when she posted it. It's gone now
Ah crap I missed it
---
Because belle didn’t photoshop them that’s why!
Anyone else think Sue looks like she’s in the midst of a really and eating disorder? I actually would be worried for her her health. Jesus she’s painfully thin and it’s not a good look. Surely her family could step in?

Reactions: 10
She absolutely thinks her and Dylan are Irelands answer to posh and becks, is she for real,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.