SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a listen on my walk this evening. she kept losing track of her posh telephone voice and letting her real accent shine, she couldn't keep track of calling her mother "mum" and then it was "mam".. then back to mum. I cannot believe over half that podcast was about dancing with the stars. giving the run through of what happens the 7 hours a day she's training and what happens at the weekend. sue even when it was on 5 months ago no one was interested in the logistics of the show, certainly nobody cares now. on about her 3 10s, it was cringe. her new project coming low and behold from her hints is connected with her talking is medicine page, the page she set up after being on the vino in the Westbury one weekend. abandoned the page for months but dips in and out of it for her own convenience and whatever she's selling. she's some charlatan.
We've said it here for ages, there was an angle to that mental health page.

What does Sue know about anything related to MH issues?
It could possibly supplements either.
I would never take health or wellness advice of this one, not even if I was on my knees

Reactions: 11
We've said it here for ages, there was an angle to that mental health page.

What does Sue know about anything related to MH issues?
It could possibly supplements either.
I would never take health or wellness advice of this one, not even if I was on my knees
The cocktail of supplements she pushes is ridiculous. she had an ad for debloat tablets today, I thought that's what your saviour symprove was for Sue? she has to be the most reckless of the influencers in her constant pushing of vitamins and supplements...that she swears by and takes religiously but has to read the instructions on camera how to take them. she also said before about those zooki Vit C shots "just lash them into you, sometimes I take 2 a day"... clearly says do not exceed recommended daily dose. loads up on them by morning and by lunchtime is eating and drinking all sorts of shite. like yourself, I wouldn't take this charlatans health and wellness advice.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No the saddle cover for the spinning bike hahaha. Like why can’t she just go to spinning class like a normal person but no she has to buy specific shoes , padded shorts and now a saddle cover 😩😩😂

No the saddle cover for the spinning bike hahaha. Like why can’t she just go to spinning class like a normal person but no she has to buy specific shoes , padded shorts and now a saddle cover 😩😩😂
Was she not throwing up after a class the other week?

Reactions: 3
Why do they have to make everything "a thing"? I posted similar in Faces by Grace thread a few months back.
Just go to your bleeping spinning class and shut up, you don't have to be a fckn guru and motivate everybody to join and kit yourself out with every little bit of gear for said class.
Also, you like self help books and motivational quotes, good for you. But just read the bleeping book, possibly share some quotes... but to make a separate insta page to share your new found positivity and zen, piss off.

Sorry for cursing, she is just embarrassing at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Are we going to be subjected to this EVERY SINGLE MORNING while she’s living there for the summer
#yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cocktail of supplements she pushes is ridiculous. she had an ad for debloat tablets today, I thought that's what your saviour symprove was for Sue? she has to be the most reckless of the influencers in her constant pushing of vitamins and supplements...that she swears by and takes religiously but has to read the instructions on camera how to take them. she also said before about those zooki Vit C shots "just lash them into you, sometimes I take 2 a day"... clearly says do not exceed recommended daily dose. loads up on them by morning and by lunchtime is eating and drinking all sorts of shite. like yourself, I wouldn't take this charlatans health and wellness advice.
I’ve said it before they need to start cracking down on idiots like her pushing all sorts of pills, fads and crap with no regulation or knowledge. It’s so dangerous.
---
Why do they have to make everything "a thing"? I posted similar in Faces by Grace thread a few months back.
Just go to your bleeping spinning class and shut up, you don't have to be a fckn guru and motivate everybody to join and kit yourself out with every little bit of gear for said class.
Also, you like self help books and motivational quotes, good for you. But just read the bleeping book, possibly share some quotes... but to make a separate insta page to share your new found positivity and zen, piss off.

Sorry for cursing, she is just embarrassing at this stage.
A spin class she couldn’t even finish two weeks ago and now she’s a pro F Off !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before they need to start cracking down on idiots like her pushing all sorts of pills, fads and crap with no regulation or knowledge. It’s so dangerous.
---

A spin class she couldn’t even finish two weeks ago and now she’s a pro F Off !!!
Exactly, seen on another page, somebody mentioned symprove. She has been taking it for afew months and has felt no difference whatsoever and had said she has actually been more unwell than normal.
90% of the feedback she received after was of people saying the same thing and then you have all these dopes, who by the way are being paid to push it, saying how unreal it is.
It's criminal that this is allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think all just shows how sad and empty her life is. For all the girl boss shite, it seems very lonely, shilling shite.

Reactions: 14
I think all just shows how sad and empty her life is. For all the girl boss shite, it seems very lonely, shilling shite.
It’s a loveless marriage. They never had any chemistry in the beginning. Seem to have even less chemistry now. Two passing ships

Will she wait til she’s coming home to go to a tacky souvenir shop and buy keyrings and assorted tat to gift to friends or as add ons to gifts like she did in Cliffs of Moher. She said at that time that she always does it! Nothing worse than someone coming back from hols and giving you tat like that, it was your holiday hun not mine. The Portugal key ring doesn’t bring back any memories for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What style? She literally is wearing feathers and sequins, in Portugal 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Now if there's a tackiest style award she's definitely in the running!
Screenshot_20230524_084950_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will she wait til she’s coming home to go to a tacky souvenir shop and buy keyrings and assorted tat to gift to friends or as add ons to gifts like she did in Cliffs of Moher. She said at that time that she always does it! Nothing worse than someone coming back from hols and giving you tat like that, it was your holiday hun not mine. The Portugal key ring doesn’t bring back any memories for me.
How dare you !!
She discovered the Cliffs of Moher 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
I listened to the podcast. Painful. Comparing her mum to Princess Diana at the start almost made me turn off. So many parts to eye roll at, I swear it made Terror McEvoys almost enjoyable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% she is using ozempic, probably calorie obsessed and the constant body checking and skinny angle posing is off the charts. It is very sad to see but she is LOVING it right now with how she views herself, all those fire comments etc are just feeding her. I really do hope she gets some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.