SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must like been that thin I mean all shapes all sizes I don’t judge but she’s going over board now
She is worryingly getting nothing but praise by people online under her posts and then even more worryingly from her husband so as long as that continues she will continue the obsession.
The posting every day of her outfit for dinner is feeding her need for praise and is probably like an addiction for her now. Said it before..she has nothing going on now and needs a new obsession and sadly her weight must be it. Even tho she has implants they even look tiny in that black cat suit which is odd?!
If she was my friend or daughter I would be getting her help as although she is naturally slim she is no where near this skin and bone skeletal weight so clearly more going on.

Reactions: 12
She thinks she looks great the dancing around in the orange shorts …: I don’t know maybe I’m jealous but she looks sickly thin

Reactions: 9
Imagine passing this one and seeing her twirling around like a 3 year old being mad about herself while her husband films her! Entertainment for the evening anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wild dolphins are close by. Compared to the pet dolphins we usually spot in the swimming pool. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest grid post, I honestly think her followers are trolling me:
Screenshot_20230520-194742_Instagram~2.jpg

what woman in her right mind comments on a starving junkies post saying Sweet Jesus Stunning - where am I, wtf is happening to people 😭

Also Mantra, with an exhausted (?) emoji, as in keeping up with Boozy ridiculing herself is exhausting, or they sick of her tit, or is it that the amount of effort Boozy is exerting pushing out her pancake ass is exhausting, or is it build a bridge and get over yourself exhausting??? 🤣
Screenshot_20230520-194800_Instagram~2.jpg

ETA - A JOKE - the only joke here are the dickheads commenting and funding this cunts lifestyle and stroking her colosal bleeping ego 🤬

Latest grid post, I honestly think her followers are trolling me: View attachment 2184729

what woman in her right mind comments on a starving junkies post saying Sweet Jesus Stunning - where am I, wtf is happening to people 😭

Also Mantra, with an exhausted (?) emoji, as in keeping up with Boozy ridiculing herself is exhausting, or they sick of her tit, or is it that the amount of effort Boozy is exerting pushing out her pancake ass is exhausting, or is it build a bridge and get over yourself exhausting??? 🤣View attachment 2184745
ETA - A JOKE - the only joke here are the dickheads commenting and funding this cunts lifestyle and stroking her colosal bleeping ego 🤬
That’ll be Melissa Swigs Mills leaving all those comments 🔥🔥

Reactions: 6
I usually don’t mind Sue THAT much but Jesus she’s gone up about ten notches of cringe in the past few months. Those dancing videos in her tiny shorts with her Glenda gilson face and that tiny tiny body and the 1980s hair . God she’s really a sad case for nearly 40 😳she was always thin but is loving this 1990s skin and bone look now which I think is crazy aging on her she looks well over 40 now whereas back in the day she always looked a good 5 years younger than she was . Pathetic existence. And god Dylan don’t get me started he’s just so so cringey

• Heart
Ah I'm only eating my frickin breakfast Sue, I do not want to see your boney arse in my face first thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is going on with her shes like a twig she's obsessed all of a sudden, being that thin is not going to help her as she gets on in years no elasticity she'll wrinkle up and look much older than she is

Reactions: 10
Why is it when she’s over there, there’s this big fixation on the gym and wearing the brand new gym gear and brand new runners??? Wearing jewellery working out, why??? 🙄🫣🤯🥴🫠
Dylan is essentially her videographer/photographer.

Reactions: 9
Please tell me I'm not the only one that can't stop staring at the awful skin and wrinkles around her mouth. Her skin looks so thin and dehydrated!! She must not have anyone to do her botox and filler in Portugal

She’s pissing me off with her bullshit…claims she lost her muscle tone (never had any) with all the dancing. If that were true she would find spin and pushing a prowler easy work as she would be cardio fit. She’s a malnourished bag of bones bullshitter

Reactions: 13
Please tell me I'm not the only one that can't stop staring at the awful skin and wrinkles around her mouth. Her skin looks so thin and dehydrated!! She must not have anyone to do her botox and filler in Portugal
And is that not a dead give away for Ozempic ? Either way she wouldn’t be selling it to me she looks awful. Pretending she’s in the gym 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm gonna put a Bingo out on some sort of body issue problem for Sue, she'll say she had an eating disorder or body dysmorphia (Megan fox just said something about this also) or something similar like that health wise - that will sky rocket her engagement just in time for SoSue Christmas Launch (she's so dedicated she worked through the products while she was battling an illness) 🎄 She won't have the issue, but of course instead of apologising after being called out for being a DISGRACEFUL ROLE MODEL she'll play the mental health card 💯

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.