SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to let the dancing with the stars go she mentions it every day and the only ever three 10’s for the samba it was months ago get over it and get over yourself you’d swear she actually won it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No wonder she has an eating disorder the aul one does as well she's obsessed with posting her bird food every day
I agree people like the mother make me sick and it almost encourages kids to obsess over calories and food . Her two crackers and a child’s yogurt heavily breathing over lunch “yous will look like me if u follow this diet “ 😳 what a freak eating that every day - it hardly for the taste it’s just to keep the weight down. She still looks like a hard face owl one of 65+ no matter what she does - the Jackson’s are all so cringe . The cheesy dad with his twig legs . Bet they say nothing to sue ever as they would be cut off from their freebie holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trying to build a “spin community” yeah you’re only about twenty years out of the loop Sue. Why is she going on like she invented spinning?

Reactions: 20
Trying to build a “spin community” yeah you’re only about twenty years out of the loop Sue. Why is she going on like she invented spinning?
The spinning class she couldn’t even finish the other week. F off with your fake GyM LiFe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll spin herself into oblivion next, all that will be left is her skeleton with her massive fake hair and teeth 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kind of sounds like they only found out through insta tho. Surely your friends would know. Suzanne went all out with her comment. 🙄

Reactions: 3
What’s she like in that clip bleating on about dancing with the staff again. Her head is all over the place, she’s like an addict jerking about the couch

Reactions: 7
She’s coming across more and more unhinged as the years go by. I can feel a coaching program coming like a MLM vibe. She’s giving girl boss

Reactions: 6
How did the bike shop find her post 🤔🤔very strange really really odd considering ye tagged the shop in the post GIIIIIUUUYYYYYSSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s going on about the behind the scenes with dancing with the stars on the podcast for the first 15 mins. She literally has nothing else going on. It’s so pathetic at this stage

Reactions: 10
She needs to let DWTS go, nobody gives a flying f%#k at this stage.

I'd be way more interested in hearing about what her and Dyls talk about at dinner. Like what do they say to eachother day after day?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s going on about the behind the scenes with dancing with the stars on the podcast for the first 15 mins. She literally has nothing else going on. It’s so pathetic at this stage
I had a listen on my walk this evening. she kept losing track of her posh telephone voice and letting her real accent shine, she couldn't keep track of calling her mother "mum" and then it was "mam".. then back to mum. I cannot believe over half that podcast was about dancing with the stars. giving the run through of what happens the 7 hours a day she's training and what happens at the weekend. sue even when it was on 5 months ago no one was interested in the logistics of the show, certainly nobody cares now. on about her 3 10s, it was cringe. her new project coming low and behold from her hints is connected with her talking is medicine page, the page she set up after being on the vino in the Westbury one weekend. abandoned the page for months but dips in and out of it for her own convenience and whatever she's selling. she's some charlatan.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.