SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads, you’d swear the way she’s going on that she has overcome an illness or won the Nobel Peace Prize!! Daddy’s hugs 🙄 what age is she!!!??? Pathetic carryon! Begging for votes again 🥴🤯

Reactions: 14
It’s all so contrived and false…I don’t usually walk into my parents house while my hubby walks behind recording me 🙄🤢

Reactions: 12
There's an article up on Her.ie about how she thinks she will win due to the large following she has and it's not going down well!! 😂 Nearly all the comments said Brooke should be the winner and if not then it's all a fix. People saying Sue should have gone weeks ago! She's definitely not as popular as she would like to believe! And her begging for votes this morning hasn't gone unnoticed!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Article about how she thinks she might win on her.ie Facebook page and all the comments are the same - Brioke or other a should win as rheyve been consistently good she's not and thinks her fans will win it for her

@Scarbouro snap we piated at same time

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Daddy hugs is awful weird granted, but the only thing we should be talking about is the length of her arse 😵 When you have a pancake arse like Suzie, pulling ur free high waisted tracksuit pants up under ur chin elongates the pancake arse 🥞 which isn't sexy or chic or sophisticated, and reminds me of an old man doing gardening 🥞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Article about how she thinks she might win on her.ie Facebook page and all the comments are the same - Brioke or other a should win as rheyve been consistently good she's not and thinks her fans will win it for her

@Scarbouro snap we piated at same time
She has no chance of winning. The programme is called “Dancing With the Stars” not “Dragging a Z-lister around the floor”.

Brooke or Damien for the win. Maybe Damien because he totally doesn’t expect it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I seen an article on Facebook stating Shimmy shimmy Sue is fav to win and pretty much every comment underneath saying Brooke should win and if Sue does, its a fix.
I don't watch this shite but from the few clips I've seen she looks like a corpse being flung around the dance floor.
What is the big deal anyway, why does she so desperately want to win. Like is it to catapult her to RTE celebrity stardom or what???
Does she get a massive pay check or is it purely for her ego???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who are the previous winners and did the win do anything for their career? I thought she’d be on straight after the show thanking people for voting but it was just resharing images of herself and By the time I gave up watching she’d not mentioned a thank you

Reactions: 3
I seen an article on Facebook stating Shimmy shimmy Sue is fav to win and pretty much every comment underneath saying Brooke should win and if Sue does, its a fix.
I don't watch this shite but from the few clips I've seen she looks like a corpse being flung around the dance floor.
What is the big deal anyway, why does she so desperately want to win. Like is it to catapult her to RTE celebrity stardom or what???
Does she get a massive pay check or is it purely for her ego???
The begging for votes is killing me, in return for votes she's going to bring us guys on the journey with her. would she ever bleeping give over, it's a dancing competition on rte, what's the big deal it's a load of shite. she definitely wants to win for the glory and her ego, she's utterly obsessed with herself, typical Sue behaviour, very obsessive about every new project and can talk about nothing else. she will 100% be in Portugal within the next 10 days having a well deserved holiday after putting "blood sweat and tears" into dtws(just like she did with her tan🙄. Gwan boozie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who are the previous winners and did the win do anything for their career? I thought she’d be on straight after the show thanking people for voting but it was just resharing images of herself and By the time I gave up watching she’d not mentioned a thank you
The only one I remember winning was last year Nina Carberry I don’t know if her life changed much after it? She got the Fittest Family gig

Reactions: 3
My god almighty, how many times did she say the word “vote” there in that couple of minutes. She is now in the final, she has done well as it is, she is making a complete dope of herself with this carry on. No tact or even a shred of dignity. She would have you believe that it’s only her working her ass of and not the other contestants. Shes heading for 40 and acting like a spoilt brat. Her true colours are shining bright.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.