SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie begging for votes for "Sizanne" over on her page. that girl is just nails down a blackboard to me, she's such a bore . always comes on stories totally dishevelled looking, she's doing a chatty get ready with me for DWTS tonight and her makeup is filthy, anyone see it, a mac concealer and it was filthy, product leaking from it and she just throws it into the makeup bag. ugghhh. she's grubby and lazy, she calling making a reel today "straight back into work". get a real job kayshee.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Rte doing der best to save So Spotty from the dance off 🙄🙄🙄 High scores for being the most wooden, slipping and messing up some of the steps

Reactions: 12
Damn I missed her dance again. I'd say she's raging that she's off camera there to the right and missing her time to smoulder in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's dragging her around the dance floor, she's honestly so wooden! I genuinely can't understand how she gets good scores. So fixed 😡

Reactions: 10
"When you have a high following people will expect that you're safe, people have to vote"

People aren't voting because you're an insufferable shite, Suzanne.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.