SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on Brian! I agree with a previous poster, she’s very long limbed and it doesn’t suit every dance. That dance didn’t suit her at all!

Reactions: 12
Carl or Brooke to win 🤞🏻🤞🏻I missed the show after she danced had to play mum taxi! I’ll watch on catchup for her reaction!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Carl or Brooke to win 🤞🏻🤞🏻I missed the show after she danced had to play mum taxi! I’ll watch on catchup for her reaction!!
Her reaction to scoring was quite funny, Brian said something like "3 in a row" and she let out a massive squeal thinking it was a 10, it was only a 9.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lord save us. The face.
Katie with her ‘straight back into work’. Floggin Emma mattresses…would you ever go and try and do something else that’s not ‘influencing’….her and her mother.
She's an absolute fright to look at. so is kayshee, all I can see when I look at kayshee is nostrils and dreadful dark roots against dirty blonde hair. sizanne really is the stand out of the family
---
lads sorry I haven't watched a single episode, I hate DWTS and I hate rte. is she in the final

Well thank god she hasn't a hope in hell of winning now. Very obvious it's Brooke to win and rightly so. Raging with Lorraine.

Reactions: 5
How cringy is she walking into her parents house, here dyl record me walking in, there was clearly a riff as now she's back up their arses!!

Reactions: 9
She seems to think people are forgetting to vote for her or something! 😂 Make sure you vote, don't forget to vote this week.... She can't seem to get her head around people aren't voting for her because (a) they don't think she's a good enough dancer to deserve the votes or (b) people just don't like her!

Mortified for her crying in the car and Dylan recording her getting a hug off her dad! How bloody staged. It's bloody embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She seems to think people are forgetting to vote for her or something! 😂 Make sure you vote, don't forget to vote this week.... She can't seem to get her head around people aren't voting for her because (a) they don't think she's a good enough dancer to deserve the votes or (b) people just don't like her!

Mortified for her crying in the car and Dylan recording her getting a hug off her dad! How bloody staged. It's bloody embarrassing.
One word to describe this 💩 show … Tragic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.