SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is only 1 reason why sue is posing beside Lisa after this was announced today.... ladies where did we go wrong 🤣
Screenshot_20230414-220306_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Okay I normally hate when people do this because I have a belly myself and could pass as 5 month pregnant. But she's normally super slim, could she be?
I don’t see anything maybe she had something to eat I would be very slim myself

Reactions: 9
Okay I normally hate when people do this because I have a belly myself and could pass as 5 month pregnant. But she's normally super slim, could she be?
Could she be what??? Yer hardly saying she's pregnant!

Reactions: 7
There is only 1 reason why sue is posing beside Lisa after this was announced today.... ladies where did we go wrong 🤣View attachment 2101209
SJ could buy and sell this one many times over! Another horrible individual, sticking her logo on white label stuff from China then flogging it as her own design. She'll be raging she didn't win the award and SJ did lol

Reactions: 11
Did she hug her mam, hug a tall man sitting next to Dlyz…but put yer bag on Dylz’ chair and walk by him without a hug or kiss? Or even a pat on her incredibly peachy arse? Weird set-up.

Reactions: 7
Honestly shoot me now, but I am actually so glad Lisa’s Lust didn’t win that it’s almost a relief it was Sue! At least Sue had family & friends there the other one one had business acquaintances she is a very pathetic creature

Reactions: 18
Did she hug her mam, hug a tall man sitting next to Dlyz…but put yer bag on Dylz’ chair and walk by him without a hug or kiss? Or even a pat on her incredibly peachy arse? Weird set-up.
I thought that too but if you watch mark Rodger’s stories she hugs Dylan before she walks up

Reactions: 4
I thought that too but if you watch mark Rodger’s stories she hugs Dylan before she walks up
Noticed that aswell... Still tho was like he is an after thought? Understand hugging her mother first she was beside her but then natural gravatation would of been to the other most important person and who is right next to you no? Not another fella om the other side of your husband first... All very odd indeed!!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.