SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Arthur was having a dig there? He said fair play to Shane, he comes back every week and never makes excuses or complains 😂

Reactions: 13
are the judges marking her high to try protect against public vote? actually thought she did well tonight

Reactions: 5
For a fast dance, she wasn't bad! Definitely had more life to her and a bit of a personality. But she doesn't half go on about herself 🙄

Reactions: 4
She could find herself in the dance off again if everyone bar Shane scores higher than her?!

Reactions: 1
There isn’t much wrong with her ribs judging by the way her dance partner picked her up after the scores! She’s a dose.

Reactions: 9
Talk amongst the pro dancers is that producers want su in the semis.
I heard that week 2 of the show

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There isn’t much wrong with her ribs judging by the way her dance partner picked her up after the scores! She’s a dose.
Did you not notice the dramatic grab to the ribs after he done it and the look as if to say you’re letting the mask slip. I thought he looked so awkward tonight like he was forcing himself to be happy that they scored high. Just got such awkward tension vibes from him compared to other weeks. Like he’s really starting to get sick of her tit act 🫣

Reactions: 3
She's as tacky in the DIOR get up!! 😆

Has Dylz had a personality transplant or what!!????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.