SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like does she not be freezing wearing so little clothes? Iā€™m actually cold looking at her and Iā€™m close to her age too

I'm sure she had a giant tacky designer scarf to throw over the outfit she wore to dance practice and then sat in for a few hours while getting her hair done šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
That little video of her walking into the room was so set up I have 2nd hand embarrassment

Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion:

ā€¼šŸ’„ With DWTS and bossbitch stress, Suzys off to Porto with her marriage in a mess šŸ’„ā€¼

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hamming up the comeback story now that she was in the bottom, Itā€™ll either mean sympathyvotes or the dance-off, where she is to be pitied for the trauma and being the ultimate comeback queen.
Desperate lengths to win a crap tv show!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Hospitalised šŸ™„šŸ™„ she went to A&E but only Suzanne would go to A&E in the Blackrock Clinic, The Mater is nearer to her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.