SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ego can’t handle any bit of criticism, I’d say she is beyond sick of it now and dying to jet off to Portugal to drink herself into an obviation for a couple of months. I’d say she is an absolute nightmare beyond the scenes
Did anyone else think it looked like Michael and her we’re having a bit of a Barney when all the couples went back on the floor to say goodbye to the couple that have been voted off…

Did anyone else think it looked like Michael and her we’re having a bit of a Barney when all the couples went back on the floor to say goodbye to the couple that have been voted off…
Yes! I rewound it as there was no sign of her coming over to them like the other dancers!

Reactions: 3
Arthur is a bleeping wanker the way hes so far up her ass, hes an awful dose
The way he said I have to go with my heart it didn’t matter if Stephanie was brilliant he’d still have voted for Suzanne also I’ve noticed anyone else doing the jive scores nearly the same as hers that she fucked up

Reactions: 10
I bet Boozie's having massive FOMO she's not on the Rome trip with the Tacksons and Soft Launch 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok this is horrendous and I hate admitting that i give RTE views, but ... I came in the door from work and just popped on tv, put the dinner on, put a load in washing machine etc, and when I finally sat down with a cuppa, Today was on, with Daithi O Se, but anyways James Patrice was on and he was blabbing but then they had Steph on and she said its perfect for her because she is back football at start of March, its a total fix, Boozy will be final few but wont win it I think from what the Ervinas fella said he mentioned four names and then added Suzy and shane but i think he just gave us the final 4 x Also seen a clip of her during elimination holy tit, she looked like she was gonna duck them out of it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way he said I have to go with my heart it didn’t matter if Stephanie was brilliant he’d still have voted for Suzanne also I’ve noticed anyone else doing the jive scores nearly the same as hers that she fucked up
Well Stephanie didn’t send him a massive box of freebies did she. So she didn’t have his heart 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I rewatched it this morning on RTE player ( you’d never know I’ve a full time job🤣) and him and her were 100% having words. Apols for quality
Just had a look on player. They were definitely in deep convo. The way he was walking almost backwards to get in front of her while they were talking kinda looks like they were having a barney 🤔

Reactions: 6
Here now, Stephanie was a terrible dancer and deserved to go. Boozy was better than her. 😬
Only marginally better. If it had been Shane Byrne vs Wacko Jacko in the dance off she might have got the boot. But we all know it’s fixed. She’ll get to the final but she won’t win.

Reactions: 4
So she’s hurt her back 🤔🤔

I wonder is it all tactical?

"Oh no, Suz hurt her back and couldn't rehearse this week..."

Suzanne then does a dance that's on par or better than her previous dances

Judges are thinking "god, for someone that hurt her back and only rehearsed for two hours this week that was the best dance I've ever seen J'LOVE, 10,10,10"

Or else she'd rather leave the show on her own terms vs the humiliation of being kicked off

Reactions: 20
She knows that she's at the stage of the show now where the better dancers are left, and there's nowhere to hide and you can't wing it anymore. This is to get publicity during the week, people talking about her, wondering will she be able to perform. She will dance but it'll be all sympathy - she did so well considering she had an injury blah blah. She has her excuses lined up for why she's not as good as the remaining contestants - rather than people seeing that she just isn't as good a dancer.

Reactions: 7
The price of that hotel they are tagging in Rome! I wonder is Sue paying!! Anniversary gift and Katie tagged along!!

Reactions: 1
When she comes on for her morning chats, hanging over the counter, her pyjamas are never buttoned, its like shes hopping one of her boobs will pop out, and then she fixes it by pulling the two sides together, D0ESNT BUTTON THEM, and then she's hanging over the counter again waiting for her boob to pop out, then she fixes it by pulling the two sides together, D0ESNT BUTTON THEM again, and on and on and on - watch her stories, THERE'S NO NEED SUZY KEEP IT FOR UR ONLY FANS !!!!

Also head on Dopey Dylz this morning 🤣🤣🤣
Quoting myself from back in January because she's on for the chats tits out again (same story as above) like tie your bleeping dressing gown properly you desperate woman, its so cringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.