SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by the surname I’d say he is her cousins child. The same cousin who lost a child. Sue shares are arse out of them since they had a tragedy so we can all see how amazing she is
I think she has taken him on as like personal videographer or photographer, he's always with her on Shite Counsellor stories (like from before this season at least), and have noticed him a lot in background of DWTS stories, maybe he has an interest in working behind the scenes in TV, or maybe she's taking advantage of another relative for personal gain (again), dunno bout you guys and gals but my money is on the latter 😊

Reactions: 5
Isn't tonight a dance off ? It'll be very interesting to see how it goes if it comes down to her and Brooke we'll say for example, will she be kept in x

If it came to her and Brooke and they sent Brooke home there would be serious questions asked as to be fair give Brooke and dance and she will do great at it I don’t think she has a bad dance at all to be fair maybe I am wrong

Reactions: 6
Everyone is scoring better every week but she’s getting the same between 23 and 25 the dance off will be Shane and Stephanie unless they do well in the phone vote? If she’s safe this week next week could be her last

Reactions: 6
Everyone is scoring better every week but she’s getting the same between 23 and 25 the dance off will be Shane and Stephanie unless they do well in the phone vote? If she’s safe this week next week could be her last
She's absolutely being outshone by the chap from Glee, and Brooke. I'd say it'll be either Shane or Stephanie tonight, and again next week, and her after that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.