SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her ribs are so sore BUT not too sore to hold the phone up to record on the same side as the affected ribs. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soooooo she couldn't keep up with the fast paced dances and hurt her ribs with a slower paced dance??? Why doesn't she just give up and admit she would rather be day drinking in Portugal. She's not able for anything that involves hard work!

Also why is she always bleeping fidgeting!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is the first year I’ve half watched this! Can she get a buy into the next round if she’s injured? Anyone know the rules?!
Same as but so far, Boozy Suzy didn't even dance one weekend well she literally gave up and still got over 20 points x Check out the DWTS thread as well x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charleston for her this week - another free pass as they always overmark it. I reckon they'll give her 10s as a 'redemption' arc for being in last week's dance off.

The favouritism is so so obvious.

Reactions: 11
Charleston for her this week - another free pass as they always overmark it. I reckon they'll give her 10s as a 'redemption' arc for being in last week's dance off.

The favouritism is so so obvious.
There's one person who won't be voting for her and thats me. I've made it my business the last 2 weeks to vote for someone else in the competition. It's down to the public the judges can favour all they like but she can't get the votes I don't think she will make it much longer she's hanging by the skin of her teeth

Reactions: 7
More dramatics out of her today and had to make a scanger of herself by almost having a swear word out of her mouth every 5 seconds. she's so unprofessional and a drama queen. does she ever just do something quietly and modestly. it's so vulgar all the begging for praise and sympathy, should I dance on Sunday, let me know what you guys think. would you ever just get the boot already from that and go back to putting your tan on, you are making a show of yourself boozy.

More dramatics out of her today and had to make a scanger of herself by almost having a swear word out of her mouth every 5 seconds. she's so unprofessional and a drama queen. does she ever just do something quietly and modestly. it's so vulgar all the begging for praise and sympathy, should I dance on Sunday, let me know what you guys think. would you ever just get the boot already from that and go back to putting your tan on, you are making a show of yourself boozy.
When shes being interviewed by Doireann after dancing she turns into a different person, so "innocent & quiet"

Reactions: 7
Did anyone hear her interview with 98fm this morning boozy suzie is gonna be going home soon from dwts she hasn't done any lifts or tricks for Sunday nights dance

Reactions: 4
Did anyone hear her interview with 98fm this morning boozy suzie is gonna be going home soon from dwts she hasn't done any lifts or tricks for Sunday nights dance
She said she can’t do any lifts etc as her ribs is sore sure she hardly moves as it it never mind now

• Haha
Did Christan Dior throw up on her???

Someone needs to tell Shite Counsellor that less is more 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20230223_094522_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I'm starting to find it uncomfortable watching her its so unnatural

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the pic of her dad on the mothers page? Has he been sick just hadn’t seen him in ages and literally got a fright, don’t want to pry if he is but wondering if I missed something 🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.