SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she blaming Michael and the lifts for her injuries and sowing the seeds for a bad score this weekend?
Absolutely and that is probably what they were having a Barney about at the end of the show. Poor Michael, I’d say he’s hoping to get voted out this week to get away from Wacko Jacko

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads everyone please vote for anybody else in the competition accept suzanne please she's brutal and needs to go

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The begging for votes is so desperate none of the other contestants are doing it?! I don’t follow them all but the few I do definitely aren’t

Reactions: 11
She has no resilience at all. The public don’t like her, she can’t dance so it’s oh Michael injured me instead of just admitting she isn’t any good. It’s embarrassing to see this boss witch babe make such a fool of herself

Reactions: 14
God she is so unlikeable and sly and manipulative. I'm embarrassed she actually told that "long story short" in between the lip smacking and scratching herself like a chimpanzee. making excuses and looking for sympathy with the dramatics of it all. that weirdo sitting in the sidelines prompting her when her limited range of vocabulary wouldn't come to her. her tone of voice and facial expressions were so obnoxious talking about the dance off as if she was blaming her followers for not "getting behind her". she's so Shameless. I cannot wait for this to be over. it's the most Insufferable she's ever been. imagine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg 🙈 I’m mortified for her pleading with people to vote for her . Even Dylan is bored of listening to her, his head was resting on the dressing table 😂

Reactions: 6
I’d say this week is her last and she’s setting up the scene early in the week. Michael will 1000% be the scapegoat if she goes home this week. She has done nothing but moan and butch throughout this entire process and hasn’t been enjoyable to watch at all.

Reactions: 13
I’d say this week is her last and she’s setting up the scene early in the week. Michael will 1000% be the scapegoat if she goes home this week. She has done nothing but moan and butch throughout this entire process and hasn’t been enjoyable to watch at all.
People have also seen the ‘real’ sue. And they don’t like what they see 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dylan's story...what's the bets she has a convenient "injury" and will pull out of dwts. Bread crumbling with "not a great start to the week" bullshit
This HAS to be the longest she has spent in the country without jetting off somewhere. I'd say she is well and truly over it all.

She isn't the only one, I will admit I follow Carl Mullan and I an sick of his stories about DWTS.

Reactions: 22
So she still can’t dance according to stories today she is looking for sympathy votes now from the public and hopefully the judges they will be like oh poor so sue I hope she goes this week
---
I feel for her dance partner he got the short straw with his dance partner I say she is like a big baby

She won’t dance this weekend and she’ll be put through to next week based off of previous weeks OR she will dance, be shite, but be praised for being so strong while being in so much pain! BEYOND predictable!! 🙄

Reactions: 12
What a DOSE, planting seeds for not dancing on Sunday while playing the frustrated, disappointed, poor me card 🙄 What an act.

She asks her followers ‘what do you guys think I should do’ then … I am not a follower but I think you should get over yourself Suzy for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She hasn't stopped bleeping winging and moaning since she started this whole thing. She'd put years on ye! Just shut up and get on with it or don't. She's insufferable at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn't stopped bleeping winging and moaning since she started this whole thing. She'd put years on ye! Just shut up and get on with it or don't. She's insufferable at this point.
It’s clear that it’s alllll she has going on in her life. Stephanie, for example, training professionally with soccer and then doing the dance training after all that.

Our Sue has a domino’s and off she goes.

This is the first year I’ve half watched this! Can she get a buy into the next round if she’s injured? Anyone know the rules?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.