SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gas!!! She can't accept that she isn't genuinely liked by the public! All her minions aren't being paid enough to vote!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dylzz be raging he wanted three nines 😂😂 he’s not even there she could be going home on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rrraaaaaaagggging!!! She’s close to tears. She won’t go though because Stephanie is so wooden god love her 😕

• Haha
Just seen her ‘dance’ for the first time in the dance off, more rhythm in a floor brush 😳

• Haha
Arthur saves Suzanne nothing other for Insta reasons 🤦‍♀️
---
Other 2 purely to support an RTE employee on their payroll

They were hardly going throw off Suzanne as she is one of the gang in dancing with the staff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also was the fact none of the fam bam were in the country have a say that they knew she wasn’t getting booted off . Still reckon it’s a fix

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You could see the rage when Doireann did the first of the chats with the contestants, and asked her what she thinks of being middle of the leaderboard.
she wa do acting like it was no big deal and all for fun but secretly seething.
the eye roll when Lorraine said again about loosening the upper body. The smiling and vulnerable act is slipping.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Dylan's story...what's the bets she has a convenient "injury" and will pull out of dwts. Bread crumbling with "not a great start to the week" bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her ego can’t handle any bit of criticism, I’d say she is beyond sick of it now and dying to jet off to Portugal to drink herself into an obviation for a couple of months. I’d say she is an absolute nightmare beyond the scenes

Reactions: 18
I'd say she found it hard to find out that she's not as popular with the public as she thinks. She probably thought she'd have no worries going through.

Reactions: 14
If she doesnt pull out it'll be a poor performance and it'll be "i had x y z at the start of the week" blah blah or she'll "smash it like a trooper" some tit anyway its a fuckin fix regardless x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.