Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she done her usual trick of posting a negative comment (completely valid and honest) which rounds up the minions and hounds for them to then rip the poster to shreds and blow more false praise to the top fraud sophie na na na na.
Notice she’s left the persons profile open so no doubt they will receive hate just for speaking the truth.
Yet more proof of how vile and nasty this fraud is.
---
I do nothing to hurt or upset others…….
Yet here she is leaving the posters details and profile visible for the minions to attack! 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Wow she’s kicking off on insta too. She’s going to lose a lot of the followers she’s not bought!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another one that needs to hurry up and disappear off of social Media. Is this the trip that went wrong last time 😂 was it a begged for trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How strange…… a person she’s never met doesn’t agree with what she’s doing so she kicks off and shows her true colours to get the minions to attack……
Then another person she’s never met gives her a compliment and it means the world to her!
What an odd strange woman she is needing validation from complete strangers. 🙄
Perhaps she should put that effort into making and keeping proper friends and not some randoms from tiktok that turn into ‘best friends’ like holly was, or even Charlotte……. Or even becks who hasn’t been seen for absolutely ages! Has she been given the boot now as well? 🤫😂

Attachments

I don't get why SM creators only expect and accept positive comments. 🤔

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but these creators think you should only have a voice if you agree with them or want to blow smoke up their ass!

If a viewer doesn't like something a creator has said/done online and that post has the comments open, surely that means the viewer should be able to say whatever they want? 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH and its a human right! They can't silence opinions just because it's not acceptable to them!

Why do SM creators even think they are above criticism anyway?
It's their choice of what they upload for public consumption and they can also choose to read/not read any comments they get, so if they don't like what is said, they either can accept it, ignore it or scroll on!

It works both ways Sophie!

Attachments

You can’t question or criticise top grifter soph we all know that shaz….. I made that mistake a while back and got put on the blocked list.
It’s absolutely packed on the list full and rammed with absolutely every other creator she’s rinsed and dumped over the last couple of years and most likely members of Chris’s family who she’s completely cut out! 😳
Her own parents and sister would have been banished to the depths of blockbuster tower until she realised that her and Chris struggle with normal daily tasks like cleaning and washing and with baby on the way she knew fully she would struggle so she had to open her grubby paws and get the family back inside ready for the free child care they will offer her!
Noticed she even done a little ad and supported a small business that I think would have been the sister!
Funny that it took almost 3 years of social media to plug her own SISTERS business and she won’t have been happy doing it as that won’t have gained a penny of commission! 🥴😂
The selfish fraud is like a money making monster and won’t stop until chateaux bunce fraud is fully decorated then sold and she’s tucked up in a brand new place where she can count all the money she’s made from flogging the poor kids 🐐!
Still in Paris making ‘memories’ yet still constantly uploading videos!
Great start to the new school year for the babies missing days already, I guess it makes a change from them being off poorly! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can't believe the owners of Frubes have paid Sophie na na na for that advert! It's actually abysmal. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Obviously she's done the advert in a rush to get it online before her contrived Paris trip, but I can't honestly believe this is the level these companies are prepared to accept from these so called 'influencers'.

Now, to the contents of that tragic lunchbox for Colby for apparently the first day back to school!
A pain au chocolat pastry for a kid 🐐 who's milk intolerant, crisps, a few mini sweet filled biscuits, 1 large strawberry and about 5 raspberries and of course the token Frube?! is that it? WTAF?!
Where's the nutrition in that lunch box? 🤔
Where's the heathy sandwich?
No wonder those kids 🐐 are always ill if thats what she gives for a typical school packed lunch!

Attachments

• 71.8 KB
    • Sick
    You can’t question or criticise top grifter soph we all know that shaz….. I made that mistake a while back and got put on the blocked list.
    It’s absolutely packed on the list full and rammed with absolutely every other creator she’s rinsed and dumped over the last couple of years and most likely members of Chris’s family who she’s completely cut out! 😳
    Her own parents and sister would have been banished to the depths of blockbuster tower until she realised that her and Chris struggle with normal daily tasks like cleaning and washing and with baby on the way she knew fully she would struggle so she had to open her grubby paws and get the family back inside ready for the free child care they will offer her!
    Noticed she even done a little ad and supported a small business that I think would have been the sister!
    Funny that it took almost 3 years of social media to plug her own SISTERS business and she won’t have been happy doing it as that won’t have gained a penny of commission! 🥴😂
    The selfish fraud is like a money making monster and won’t stop until chateaux bunce fraud is fully decorated then sold and she’s tucked up in a brand new place where she can count all the money she’s made from flogging the poor kids 🐐!
    Still in Paris making ‘memories’ yet still constantly uploading videos!
    Great start to the new school year for the babies missing days already, I guess it makes a change from them being off poorly! 🤷‍♀️
    it irritates me that as soon as someone exercises an opinion on these people, that may not necessarily be positive, oh, that’s it. They’re trolls. Roll out the woe is me posts.

as I’m sure you’re familiar - it’s like Eden. Everyone’s a troll if they dare to call out her crappy behaviour.

Someone dares not to blow smoke up sophs arse and straight away “TROLLLLLLL DEATH TO THE TROLLLSSSSSSSS” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

So the fraud blagged a free Invisalign course to sort her gob out and now it’s the end of the journey so time to show off to the minions what can be achieved……. Just a shame 99.9% of her ‘followers’ won’t be able to afford such treatment.
    Dollie yates! Bravo for putting your neck on the block as you’ll be getting the chop soon enough I fear! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
    ---
    AndyMilton72 I think we all know the answer, absolutely no way she would have put her hand in her own pocket to pay for the treatment! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: 5
    I can't believe the owners of Frubes have paid Sophie na na na for that advert! It's actually abysmal. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Obviously she's done the advert in a rush to get it online before her contrived Paris trip, but I can't honestly believe this is the level these companies are prepared to accept from these so called 'influencers'.

Now, to the contents of that tragic lunchbox for Colby for apparently the first day back to school!
    A pain au chocolat pastry for a kid 🐐 who's milk intolerant, crisps, a few mini sweet filled biscuits, 1 large strawberry and about 5 raspberries and of course the token Frube?! is that it? WTAF?!
    Where's the nutrition in that lunch box? 🤔
    Where's the heathy sandwich?
    No wonder those kids 🐐 are always ill if thats what she gives for a typical school packed lunch!
    If you watch the video back, the date on the strawberries is 14th and 16th December. There’s not a fridge in the world that could keep strawbs that fresh for 3 weeks so it’s pre-recorded nonsense. Colbs never wanted a packed lunch. You shoved some crap in a box to talk about Frubes and forgot people have eyes.

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    The Disney trip was a rescheduled freebie as well, wasn't it?
    Its just another opportunity for Sophie to show her public the perfectly contrived family life she has carefully cultured. 😏

If you watch the video back, the date on the strawberries is 14th and 16th December. There’s not a fridge in the world that could keep strawbs that fresh for 3 weeks so it’s pre-recorded nonsense. Colbs never wanted a packed lunch. You shoved some crap in a box to talk about Frubes and forgot people have eyes.
    She's so bleeping sly isn't she! Reminds of of Stacey Solomon how she pretends to be dumb when she's also the most sly and calculated person around!

At least the last weeks TT offerings on SM, (Which Sophie vowed NEVER to post on TT again! 😤) from the 'Bunce's do Paris' have temporarily stopped Sophie showing off her pregnancy every minute, 🙏🏼 thank god!
    The down side is she has replaced images of ger pregnant belly with saccharin sweet, artily or B&W filmed, totally contrived TT's with the current money makers 🐐 and Sophie looking teary from how lucky and greatful of her fabulous, no expense spared life she has 🙄.....oh please! 🤢.

That taxman is coming for you and your SM mates, so enjoy the freebies while you can!

Attachments

Considering she swore that the 31st December would be the close of the TT fraud she’s posted an awful lot.
    Back to her arrogant self this morning dancing in front of camera acting up like a child!
    A woman of that age is seriously not right in the head performing for the minions!

Attachments

• Sick
    Haven’t been here in a while: I absolutely cannot believe she has rehomed “ got rid” of those 2 little dogs. Absolutely disgusting way to treat animals. Only hope they have found homes where they will get genuine love. She’s only just got Mabel hadnt she? Was she even a year old: but then I suppose they no longer fit in with her lifestyle they are out the door with literally no fucks given. Surely that should show some of her stupid fans what’s she’s truly like! Heartless calculating fraudster! No time for them with a new baby, cream carpets and going away all the time. Have the kids been taken out of school for the Paris trip too? How does this vile skank get away with it all. And she’s bleeding enormous. Has she lied about her dates? She looks about 8 months gone !
    ---
    Thread suggestion #5 Baby no 3 to add £ to the
    till but dogs treated like cruella de ville

Last edited:
    • Sad
    • Heart
    Kids giving those snails a 10/10. Dotty looks like she’s going to throw up every time the camera is on her ☠🫠🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
    • Sick
    Quite sad really that even the kids will do anything for content now. That kid would not try them again, her fave says it all. Can hear the fraud now, Just play up to the camera dotty just for a few minutes, pretend you like them 🙄

Kids giving those snails a 10/10. Dotty looks like she’s going to throw up every time the camera is on her ☠🫠🤣🤣🤣🤣
    It looks like she’s chewing and chewing and putting her thumbs up with that worried smile. Fair play if they did demolish them, but it’s unusual considering that Dottie barely eats a plain croissant with butter and a few “bluebs” for lunch most days and won’t eat meat either. Especially that it’s very clear they’re eating actual snails, so no hiding what the animal they’re eating is, unlike a chicken nugget, which looks nothing like a chicken!! Unless they’re both suddenly eating a variety of new foods and she’s NOT showing that (which would be great if she wasn’t actually exposing her children that can not consent, for content anymore!)

Unbelievably sad she’s had the most incredible time in Paris funded by flogging the poor ‘babies’ lives to the highest bidders!
    Every time the 🐐 are eating they’ve had it drummed into them they need to give it a ten outa ten when clearly the girl wasn’t enjoying the snail at all, off camera you can guarantee it would have been spat out into a napkin.
    So an extra week off school for them as well, I’m sure that will have gone down well with their new schools!
    But now sophiena na na na na is a hugh ‘influencer’ the school will probably back down and won’t dare fine the fraud for unauthorised absence! 🙄

• Angry